Author Topic: .  (Read 40947 times)

Wtf??? It says i can't join because I'm not a Donator! WTH.

Wtf??? It says i can't join because I'm not a Donator! WTH.
ikr same for me!!

If the server is 30/31 it means it's full only way to get in is to donate for a reserved slot.

Oh yeah, i'm SOOOOO convinced to donate.
They make it seem like being a donator has SOOOOO many decent benefits.

Also, this seems like one of those servers where the only way you can possibly help out is to give the server your own hard-earned money, and the host is always so busy that he can't do any one-on-one talking whatsoever.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:17:12 PM by Ipquarx »

I donated but I still can't join.

I donated but I still can't join.

What is your ingame name?

And if you don't want to donate don't donate.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:29:25 PM by Predator »

Played two rounds and got bored. Although it looked nice, I guess I just enjoy going on killing sprees as a prisoner, which is quite impossible in this game with the guards being stationary in their towers, but I'm sure that many others enjoy it greatly. Out of curiosity, Pload, how much money have you actually made off this?

probably somewhere in the ballpark of three-fiddy

Server is down for the night. Thanks to everyone who came and we hope to see you again. We will be adding new content before next host.

Donation money will be kept private we will not announce how much we have made.

Amazing server, I actually donated before joining the new version, because I was sure it would be good.
Will you be thinking about getting Kalphiter's hosting service if you get enough money?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 08:59:26 PM by ? »

Probably the most fun I've had playing a minigame. Bravo.

Will you be thinking about getting Kalphiter's hosting service if you get enough money?

If Pload's Prison Escape is ever dedicated it will be through Pload and Pload only.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 03:55:11 PM by Pload »

Oh yeah, i'm SOOOOO convinced to donate.
They make it seem like being a donator has SOOOOO many decent benefits.

Also, this seems like one of those servers where the only way you can possibly help out is to give the server your own hard-earned money, and the host is always so busy that he can't do any one-on-one talking whatsoever.
Well, what do you expect for two and a half bucks?

It might not be obvious but Pload is always doing a lot of things to make sure the server runs smoothly and on top of that chat is always moving fast its not easy for him to notice someone trying to ask him something. We try to answer all questions we receive in game.