Author Topic: Red_Guy's City RP[G]  (Read 2690 times)

You kick people for swearing?
forget this server.

Sorry Lugnut, if it were up to me, I would allow swearing and such. :c

Bump For New Changelog and Added Ozmar to Admin Team.

Also, what does OP mean?

Hey red_guy both servers are down right now the city rpg crashed the other night.

Also, what does OP mean?
Original Post, a.k.a the main topic.
It can also refer to the original poster, the guy who started the topic.

- Removed Post -
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:18:44 AM by nbarb »

Ok, I'll apply for admin if you're still accepting.

Name: Pacha (Blockland Name)
BLID: 13374
Why should you be Admin?: Whenever I'm admin on a server I'm extremely active and am constantly monitoring what's going on.
Do you have RTB?: Yeah.
Will you constantly enforce the rules?: Of course.

Also, I don't know if Red_Guy remembers me, but we were friends on the RTB forum, and I helped him a lot when his unlimited mining server started out.

Ok, I'll apply for admin if you're still accepting.

Name: Pacha (Blockland Name)
BLID: 13374
Why should you be Admin?: Whenever I'm admin on a server I'm extremely active and am constantly monitoring what's going on.
Do you have RTB?: Yeah.
Will you constantly enforce the rules?: Of course.

Also, I don't know if Red_Guy remembers me, but we were friends on the RTB forum, and I helped him a lot when his unlimited mining server started out.

I have never seen you on the server so if you happen to show up for awhile and I like you, admin will be granted. Also HUGE bump for no reason.

Odd how this quality build has so few players usually. I'll drop by and try to get a decent house going.
Little question - what are there more of at the moment, cops or criminals?

EDIT: 4K money & xp since time of this post lol.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2012, 04:28:19 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Its kind of because the once to die you reset also. Nobody can really get high stuff before dying a resetting.

Its kind of because the once to die you reset also. Nobody can really get high stuff before dying a resetting.

Im working on a /inheritence command to help save your stuff before death, I just need some help. *HINT* *HINT*

PS: The hint is directed towards any torque scripter.

Odd how this quality build has so few players usually. I'll drop by and try to get a decent house going.
Little question - what are there more of at the moment, cops or criminals?

EDIT: 4K money & xp since time of this post lol.

I think there are more criminals then cops, because criminals always shoot down the cops, even though the cops have the right to shoot down any wanted person...

Also server is down right now.