Author Topic: {ROLEPLAY} Blockhead Manor  (Read 6959 times)

* HellHound gets up, and discovers he has a tire tread on him

* Mikoyan shoots Gojira
* Gojira flies another SRB at Mikoyan

HA HA
YOU MISSED

* ._maxwell23461_. facepalms and walks away to his room

* Mikoyan shoots Gojira 800 times in the heart with 40mm rounds.

* Isaac Fox walks to the foyer and yells very loudly that a crazy...aw, forget it.

* brickybob stop
* brickybob hammertime


Click to respawn.
* Gojira flies the space shuttle into the manor
AAAAAHAHAHAAA

* ._maxwell23461_. thumps the floor and shouts
SHUT THE forget UP DOWN THERE!
* ._maxwell23461_. starts crying because I want to move out of this hellhole ;-;

Click to respawn.
* Gojira flies the space shuttle into the manor
AAAAAHAHAHAAA
* Mikoyan bans Gojira for -1 minutes

* Mikoyan bans Gojira for -1 minutes
* Gojira uses his brother's key
waaaaaaat?

Oh stuff! I fell asleep in the shower!
* AgentPikmin gets dressed and goes for a walk outside

* Ayxrion pushes AgentPikmin in water and laughs

That's it!
* AgentPikmin breaks off pipe section and promptly beats Ayxrion to death.
And continues the walk outside.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:33:34 PM by AgentPikmin »

* Kochieboy uses his leet hacks and hacks out of the trap.
* Kochieboy goes outside to his car.

We got word that someone was murdered here.
Hey, I can hear you, you know.
I'm right here.
And here.
And here, and here, and here-
* .:FancyPants:. switches bodies with LOL :D