Author Topic: Facebook is forgeted.  (Read 1958 times)

"lol guis look at me im so cool i can coment on a thred withowt even reeding!!!!"

Seriously, don't be such a prick.

Also just reload the page, this happens to me all the time.

Reloading isn't working.

school'd

school'd
i meant more brother, thats the only thing that seems to fix it. I'm assuming he only reloaded once or twice.

check how much ram you computer is using and when it goes down try reloading

Just a guess from someone who barely knows how to make a website.

You might have lost internet connection the exact moment before your browser started to download the style sheet used to show the graphics on facebook.

With slow internet, it gives up on loading parts of the web page and ends up doing that.

i meant more brother, thats the only thing that seems to fix it. I'm assuming he only reloaded once or twice.

I reloaded like a million times. No victory.

With slow internet, it gives up on loading parts of the web page and ends up doing that.
Youtube isn't in a similar state, and my internet isn't slow seeing as morning isn't a peak time.

"lol guis look at me im so cool i can coment on a thred withowt even reeding!!!!"

Seriously, don't be such a prick.

Don't worry, he's just a 12 year old kid. We can kick his ass later.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 05:10:55 PM by Dominator »


Facebook got forgeted before I did?


Facebook got forgeted before I did?



Rofl. Too bad I got forgeted before facebook got forgeted before you did. Ujel?

Rofl. Too bad I got forgeted before facebook got forgeted before you did. Ujel?
age: 15


age: 15

Ask Lub about minimum age limits for love. He'll tell you it's illegal but doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Despite the fact I told him illegal means you shouldn't do it for reasons which is why the law disallows it.

age: 15
let me tell you there are more whores in the world than the amount of self problems an average teenage has

Ask Lub about minimum age limits for love. He'll tell you it's illegal but doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Despite the fact I told him illegal means you shouldn't do it for reasons which is why the law disallows it.
i was making light note of the fact you have no game  :cookieMonster:

I have game. I have had more girlfriends than you've ever had in pubes.