Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Facebook is forgeted.
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: Facebook is forgeted. (Read 1957 times)
Proog
April 12, 2012, 09:44:24 PM
Smells like internet tough guy over here. Using love as some sort of trophy to show off to everyone is pretty useless when you're under aged. It's almost most likely going to be used against you.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
zookuw
April 12, 2012, 10:16:05 PM
Quote from: Dominator on April 12, 2012, 09:40:26 PM
I have game. I
have
had more girlfriends than you've ever had in pubes.
You're handicapped.
KoopaScooper
April 12, 2012, 10:17:47 PM
Quote from: Dominator on April 12, 2012, 09:40:26 PM
I have game. I
have
had more girlfriends than you've ever had in pubes.
sounds like you've got a case of the loveually confused
Vegetarian Zombie
April 12, 2012, 10:23:00 PM
Quote from: Dominator on April 12, 2012, 09:40:26 PM
I have game. I
have
had more girlfriends than you've ever had in pubes.
Pics or they don't exist
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Off Topic
»
Facebook is forgeted.