3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481935 times)

Holy shet. I'm gonna forget my farm (for now) and I'm gonna make a sweet forest! This'll be fun… It'll be so beautiful it wont even need a barn or a tower… Then again, a forest lodge and a watchtower would fit nicely…
:D

Holy shet. I'm gonna forget my farm (for now) and I'm gonna make a sweet forest! This'll be fun… It'll be so beautiful it wont even need a barn or a tower… Then again, a forest lodge and a watchtower would fit nicely…
:D

Kiro, mind if I join ya?

I MIGHT have some time to go on, Idk.

Kiro, mind if I join ya?

I MIGHT have some time to go on, Idk.
I'm not doing it tonight. I'll probably have some time to get on over the weekend…
I'll post when I'm building.

Kniaz do you mind if I change the interior terrain? To make it more forresty?
I'm talking like, unevenness in the ground with 1-high bricks and stuff… It's smaller scale cube-scape though so I don't know how it'd work… A huge problem with forests in Blockland are the flatness of the ground… I would add rocks, fallen trees, ground plants, and probably trails and stuff (in addition to a ton of trees).

Wait… I'm not even going to do this for the competition… I'm gonna make my own terrain, with a tree boarder… Then I'll make a farm house and a barn in the middle, and a bit of forest to play in before the boarder… YEAH
If it's good enough maybe it'll be added to the map. I'll take a long time on it, but I'll make it good… Very interactive, very role-play oriented, great looking scenery, lots of good stuff…

I'm already making a farm!                SHOO! :cookieMonster:

I'm already making a farm!                SHOO! :cookieMonster:

I had the idea loooong ago. Plus I started my farm submission before you. Plus I'm not doing this for the current competition.

Well guys...

Just about to host...when I noticed the event were still gone.
/clearbricks /reloadbricks

EVENTS BACK, except jvs....

So yea, Kniaz/Lugnut FIX DA SAVE

Or tell me how :c

Well guys...

Just about to host...when I noticed the event were still gone.
/clearbricks /reloadbricks

EVENTS BACK, except jvs....

So yea, Kniaz/Lugnut FIX DA SAVE

Or tell me how :c
You got to secretly kidding me, right?

Just when i get off you host????

GAH!

*I guess I am going to have to secretly play the computer ;/.*

Well I was going to to but events(jvs) borked.

Borked, love that spell fail.

I guess something is wrong with the reload brick thing, if it isn't loading events....

Borked is borked :-/ Not broke, to boring.

Every event, except the JVS loaded correctly.

Borked is borked :-/ Not broke, to boring.

Every event, except the JVS loaded correctly.
JVS saving is forgeted up?

I mean, when Lugnut or Kniaz fixed the events, they saved it, and the JVS doors somehow didn't save correctly.

I know the reg-

Gah, post some picks?