3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482032 times)

I've been watching the "Walking Dead" gaming series on youtube.. and I was thinking... Bluzone is missing a lot of barricades. We don't treat zombies as a huge threat. They're just a pathetic obstacle between destinations in my opinion. Eh.

That's because eventually everyone in the bluzone become firearm masters trained in the art of killing loving everything in their path.

Anyone want to RP via this Topic?

We can just be talking over the survivor radio or something.

Anyone want to RP via this Topic?

We can just be talking over the survivor radio or something.

http://zombiesinthebluzone.co.cc/index.php?board=5.0

Im not stupid.

But currently I cannot retrieve my password recovery email.

So I cannot make another account, do to the fact that account has my only Email.

Just do it.

:>

Am I the only one who thinks role-playing outside of the server is stupid? I mean come on, it's not as enticing and it can cause a lot of retcon and confusion.

Am I the only one who thinks role-playing outside of the server is stupid? I mean come on, it's not as enticing and it can cause a lot of retcon and confusion.
Then host it if you think it is stupid.

Anyone up for it?

Your pissing me off more and more as time goes on Swat. Stop stuffposting. Final warning.

Additionally, i saw that ninja. Had you left it, you probably would've been banned.

My apologies, it's still there.

Anyone up for it?
Banning swat for stuffposting, stupidity, and bothering admins to host. One week.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:39:19 PM by Lugnut »

Anyone up for it?

Nice job missing the point. Guess I can't say anything in this topic without being bombarded about hosting. I'm just a hosting machine at this point; that's all I'm good for.

Your pissing me off more and more as time goes on Swat. Stop stuffposting. Final warning.

Additionally, i saw that ninja. Had you left it, you probably would've been banned.

What did he say originally?

Nice job missing the point.

What did he say originally?
you saw it already it seems. see my edit.

So far we have 5 entries for the competition!

Erm.

How am I stuffposting?

Ninja?

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
I guess my "stuffposting", "stupidity, and asking for Hoster's is unnecessary for this topic.

I guess I deserved it?
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:45:17 PM by Swat 3 »

Asking for hosters is the real issue.

Don't take it personally, you just need to slow down a bit.

Asking for hosters is the real issue.

Don't take it personally, you just need to slow down a bit.

I'd host if somebody didn't keep banning me lol