3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 482173 times)

Kniaz, I believe you were going to send me a PM last night, but I don't think you ever got to it.

Just got home now, I'll send it tomorrow because ceebs.
As you'll surely learn, I'm lazy- but when I do work, I work a lot and work well.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196064.0
sounds like a cheap knock-off.
Quote from: otherthing
Map Parts:

City

Junk Yard

Abandoned Town

Town 2

Camp 1

Camp 2

Lake

Lab

Air Port

Car Dealer

Weapons Dealer

Military Compound

Military Compound 2

this has a hospital
l4d ripoff

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=196064.0
sounds like a cheap knock-off.

well there HAS to be a lab in every zombie related thing now-a-days....like um....my only Favorite game-mode for call of duty is zombies....is there a lab? YEP....um....stuff that all i can think of  

Aye yo, question: In general, what time does the server go up?
(And what time zone you be in?)

ALSO... How do people qualify for PRP/What excactly is it?

ALSO...  :iceCream: <--What the forget is this?

5PM EST normally

You are chosen.

Ice cream.

that map needs to be updated

to medical base

it's just a small area with shipping containers with beds in them, it's not a hospital. if you joined the server, you would know that.

5PM EST normally

You are chosen.

Ice cream.

Hell Yeah. I'm gonna be on tonight.

ALSO... My ice cream is radioactive... :/

ALSO
What if I offered (or suggested) to build a little city onto the map? Don't get me wrong, the build's great as it is, but I think a city (a few skyscrapers-more or less) would add a new aspect to the role-play. I'm a great builder (not gonna lie) And I'd be willing to do it, same style, minimal brick count. Even if you guys built it, I think it be cool. Of course it would be completely torn apart and busted up...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:44:47 PM by Kiro »

ALSO
What if I offered (or suggested) to build a little city onto the map? Don't get me wrong, the build's great as it is, but I think a city (a few skyscrapers-more or less) would add a new aspect to the role-play. I'm a great builder (not gonna lie) And I'd be willing to do it, same style, minimal brick count. Even if you guys built it, I think it be cool. Of course it would be completely torn apart and busted up...

First of all, you could have used the modify button instead of double posting.
Also, I think Kniaz wants to keep it simple, I don't think he wants a city. I can't speak for him though.

Also,

You're not pretty enough.

I told you Mr. Jelly ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2012, 03:48:18 PM by Electrk »

Is Audax hosting at 5, or is another admin hosting?