3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481849 times)

And if its a good time, I can help him administrate of no other options.

I guess Electrk's the only one who can host at this point...

hahahahahhaa

hahahahaha

hahaha

ha

ha

I did block it off just like you did kniaz

unles...there was more than two entrances.....

also kniaz get on skype, I'm working on a theme!!!!

Don't have access to skype right now :c

Don't have access to skype right now :c

Do you have steam, then?

Not right now.

I'm at work.

All I have is Internet Explorer.

Oh I didn't play today, I was just talking about what happen last night, when you hosted Kniaz. I haven't had a chance to play since then.

Not right now.

I'm at work.

All I have is Internet Explorer.

Then come contact me on skype when you get back.

All I have right now is an ambient music loop.

Regarding the whole Charlie stabbing Marley thing... People, think about what you do before you RP it. If you treasure your characters and don't want them to die, don't do stupid things. In that situation, Pip would no doubt shoot Charlie in the leg, question him, and/or most likely kill him. If I did this though, I would be criticized for power-gaming... The point is, people avoid dying too much, and in stupid ways. I know that having your character killed off would suck for some of you, I'm not saying to comply with everyone's suggested direction of role-play. I'm just saying, don't have your character do things that would clearly get them killed, if you don't want them to die. If you do this, people will have to go against what their character would do so as to avoid power-gaming, and it ruins their role-playing. More deaths should be taken as PKs. (And admins shouldn't be the only ones who can PK, if they are)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:11:23 PM by Kiro »

Anyways, anyone who wants to hear the music loop currently PM me over the forums and I'll give you a mediafire link.

Oh wait Kaphonaits and Ceist can host too can't they?

-snip-

Well, I agree... However an admin must authenticate PK's.

If you have enough reason to kill someone, by all means, kill them. We just don't want mass-genocides occuring, really... But if someone is stupid enough to get themselves into that situation... You know how it goes...

Just take all the people who've been killed by the Mutalid or Apache. If you just played it cool, and put the gun down then you certainly would have gotten away with it.

Well, I agree... However an admin must authenticate PK's.

If you have enough reason to kill someone, by all means, kill them. We just don't want mass-genocides occuring, really... But if someone is stupid enough to get themselves into that situation... You know how it goes...

Just take all the people who've been killed by the Mutalid or Apache. If you just played it cool, and put the gun down then you certainly would have gotten away with it.

I agree, you see an Apache, run for cover. See a mutalid, don't go near it and hide. It comes to you, play dead?

Kill him Kiro!
Kill him dead!

Okay, made a report system that people can use to report other people.

yes it's not really all that complicated, you fill out a stuffty form i threw together and it files a report in a funny little table that only admins can access.

Here's a new rule i'm throwing into the mix though:
Don't loving abuse it. By "it" I mean the webserver, not just the report form. If I find you abusing it (and I will) I will permanently loving ban you from the server and the webserver on the spot. No second chances, only first (and last) offences. I don't care if you're motherloving kniaz, that webserver is my baby >:( This obviously includes you, admins. Your status will be up for review. You guys have been warned.

ok that's done lets carry on
http://69.64.43.11:33580/report.tqs

oh forgetnuggets it's broken. give me a minute goddamnit.

Oh, and playing with it to "test" it counts as abusing it. Use it when you need the goddamned thing and not earlier.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 06:28:50 PM by Lugnut »