3 (9.7%)
Mango
4 (12.9%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)
Mango
1 (3.2%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Author Topic: Zombies in the Bluzone** [[CLOSING]]  (Read 481868 times)

Happy birthday to me~

Sorry about the no hosting. Things will go back to normal this weekend- or even Friday -I promise

My condolences.

But today's Wednesday

Can somebody make list of when we should expect the server to be up? And can it include the time translation for different time zones?

It bothers me that I don't know when the server will be up.

Also, I was reviewing the server description and was wondering: how do you become a registered player?

« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 07:30:14 PM by Joffrey »

There is no specified time, and there is no 100% guarantee when it will be up. You just have to keep an eye on the thread for whenever Knaz says the role-play is up.

Also, literally just a few posts ago Knaz said that there is no registration or anything. You just join and set yourself up with a name whenever the role-play is up.

Alright. I'll have to constantly moniter this thread then.

Okay. So, after I join the server, I'll create a fictional character for roleplay.

But today's Wednesday

Time zones, dude.
I'm from the future. It's thursday here.

Time zones, dude.

Its Thursday now... Who came up with time zones anyways!? Everyone should just use UTC aka GMT. Then Time would just be time.

Its Thursday now... Who came up with time zones anyways!? Everyone should just use UTC aka GMT. Then Time would just be time.

Then time wouldn't make any loving sense.
The sun would be in different places for different locations at different times.

Well some people would just have lunch at midnight :D

But then again it really doesn't make any scene.

Time zones, dude.

So, you're a day ahead of people in the U.S.?

Interesting...

I see that Lugnet is hosting "Zombies in the Bluzone."

Also, what's the password to the server?

I see that Lugnet is hosting "Zombies in the Bluzone."

Also, what's the password to the server?

Lugnut is always hosting because of the dedicated hosting service.
We will not tell you the password because Kniaz is not in the server and it is therefore not "up".

We have our reasons.

Lugnut is always hosting because of the dedicated hosting service.
We will not tell you the password because Kniaz is not in the server and it is therefore not "up".

We have our reasons.

Alright. So, the server is really "up" when Kniaz joins.

Gotcha.

And since he lives on like the other motherloving side of the earth most of us will never manage to get on without sleep deprivation