Author Topic: Really bad day.  (Read 2657 times)

Okay fine, my brother just blew the money I gave him I got a few days ago, spent it on drugs.
Damn, that sucks. How much money did you give him and what drug did he buy?

Okay fine, my brother just blew the money I gave him I got a few days ago, spent it on drugs.
Did you give him this money for something specific?

and how much money was it

Okay fine, my brother just blew the money I gave him I got a few days ago, spent it on drugs.

That sounds like the start of some of my favorite nights except replace brother with friend.

Duh, obviously ask him for the drugs.

op was probably being poked by a pencil and got really mad and yelled at the kid behind him in some obscene way.

Okay fine, my brother just blew the money I gave him I got a few days ago, spent it on drugs.
why did you give him money

Is it just me that I've noticed that the OP is attention whoring?

How is he attention whoring?  It is off-topic, most people in off-topic post there real-life shenanigans.

why did you give him money
so he could make a topic on the blf right?

Said he was going to a movie with friends, forty loving dollars. And this isn't the first time I've given him money.

Said he was going to a movie with friends, forty loving dollars. And this isn't the first time I've given him money.
you gave him
$40
to see
a movie

Dayyummm,... 40 dollars???

You're screwed. Better find a nice tent and a spot in the street. If you don't have a tent, I recommend garbage cans.

op was probably being poked by a pencil and got really mad and yelled at the kid behind him in some obscene way.

One time a fat kid got paint on me on purpose in art class in 7th grade and I poured a whole bottle on him for revenge and he turned around 'IM GOING TO forgetIN KILL YOU YOU forgetIN BITCH YOURE loving DEAD" and he got expelled LOLOLOLOL.

Said he was going to a movie with friends, forty loving dollars. And this isn't the first time I've given him money.

Does your mom/dad know he's on drugs? And how did you find out he spent it on drugs?

Dayyummm,... 40 dollars???

You're screwed. Better find a nice tent and a spot in the street. If you don't have a tent, I recommend garbage cans.
lol he probably gets his $50 allowance next week

guys im runnin away 2 life with da hobos
#forgetsociety

Does your mom/dad know he's on drugs? And how did you find out he spent it on drugs?
He told me.

Dayyummm,... 40 dollars???

You're screwed. Better find a nice tent and a spot in the street. If you don't have a tent, I recommend garbage cans.

How many times have you lied to your little brother for drugs?