Author Topic: Really bad day.  (Read 2645 times)

Said he was going to a movie with friends, forty loving dollars. And this isn't the first time I've given him money.
was he gonna see Titanic 9D? 40 dollars lmao

I didn't think he would lie to me.


How is he attention whoring?  It is off-topic, most people in off-topic post there real-life shenanigans.
Maybe if you noticed his posts in this thread? Off topic is no excuse anyways (It is the off-topic, but that doesn't get off the hook), of course real life threads, but look at feeps thread for an example.

You lent him money. He can spend it anyway that pleases him. If you don't like what he's spending it on, don't lend him money.

OH THE LOGIC.

Maybe if you noticed his posts in this thread? Off topic is no excuse anyways.
It probably is bullstuff and not 100% accurate of what he said, but it's still off-topic.

Off-topic is things un-related to the forums and the game itself, but not completely.

It probably is bullstuff and not 100% accurate of what he said, but it's still off-topic.

Off-topic is things un-related to the forums and the game itself, but not completely.
>Not on what I was pointing out.

You lent him money. He can spend it anyway that pleases him. If you don't like what he's spending it on, don't lend him money.

In that case if I ask my mother and father for some money and I tell them it's for a soda. I can spend it on heroin.

OH THE LOGIC.



>Not on what I was pointing out.
Not attention whoring, it's off-topic, attention whoring would be someone whing about there mom beating them, or getting hit by a bike, or something juristic that I would never believe without proof.

In that case if I ask my mother and father for some money and I tell them it's for a soda. I can spend it on heroin.



Ya you can, and if your parents find out and don't like it they can stop lending you money.

In that case if I ask my mother and father for some money and I tell them it's for a soda. I can spend it on heroin.



wow loving cheap heroin

Alright, I'm just going to lock this.