-Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-

Author Topic: -Friday the thirteenth is over sorry-  (Read 6798 times)

Had some leg pain, but it got better. I did go to the dentist today. Getting my braces off on the 26th B)
So, pretty good day.

Medicine in my opinion is for the people who's body can't tough out stuff.
LOL

oh my god you're so stupid it's painful to read what you write

Had some leg pain, but it got better. I did go to the dentist today. Getting my braces off on the 26th B)
So, pretty good day.
I heard those things hurt. Is it true?
speaking of "tough or badass..."
Agreed don't try to call someone else out just to do the same thing.
LOL

oh my god you're so stupid it's painful to read what you write
Than stop reading it and move on.

Than stop reading it and move on.
do you legit think that medicine is only for wusses?

speaking of "tough or badass..."
I was saying that so he wouldn't go on a spree of calling me a pusillanimous individual for using pain medications every once in a while.

I know about pain mostly because of the stuff I have to do during the summer, and one time a kid on my football team kneed me in the balls as hard as humanly possible.

do you legit think that medicine is only for wusses?

I'm talking of pain meds. Pain meds are for the people who give up to easy.

I was saying that so he wouldn't go on a spree of calling me a pusillanimous individual for using pain medications every once in a while.

I know about pain mostly because of the stuff I have to do during the summer, and one time a kid on my football team kneed me in the balls as hard as humanly possible.
I've been punched in the nuts by like a 200 pound man. I've been hit by a go-kart going at least 20-30mph, I've collided my balls with steel.. Now I have nuts of steel that or the nerves in them died.

I've been in fights and all that stuff. Lost one, my fault for fighting a black dude for a FIRST FIGHT -_- I wrestled my dad the other night and when we hit the floor we hit a concrete floor. I've had a glass table break above me and cut my arm open. I've had so much pain before I felt like I was on the verge of dying.

Talk bout pain. Oh also I fractured my toe and like walked it off.. Like a boss! Painfully like a boss!

putting up with pain when meds can help you doesn't make you tough, it makes you an idiot, and or poor.

you fit into both those categories

I've collided my balls with steel.. Now I have nuts of steel that or the nerves in them died.
LOL

this is one hillbilly that won't be spreading his moron seed

putting up with pain when meds can help you doesn't make you tough, it makes you an idiot, and or poor.

you fit into both those categories
LOL

this is one hillbilly that won't be spreading his moron seed
How is not taking drugs making me a idiot? And yes I know i'm poor, don't need to remind me.

I've been punched in the nuts by like a 200 pound man. I've been hit by a go-kart going at least 20-30mph, I've collided my balls with steel.. Now I have nuts of steel that or the nerves in them died.

I've been in fights and all that stuff. Lost one, my fault for fighting a black dude for a FIRST FIGHT -_- I wrestled my dad the other night and when we hit the floor we hit a concrete floor. I've had a glass table break above me and cut my arm open. I've had so much pain before I felt like I was on the verge of dying.

Talk bout pain. Oh also I fractured my toe and like walked it off.. Like a boss! Painfully like a boss!

Oh wow you're so manly and different then everyone on here I want to be just as cool and manly and tough as you in every way possible. I'm so intrigued by your 100% true stories that you tell every single motherloving post.

You are so loving stupid, I don't even know why you even keep doing this stuff as 99% of the stuff you say about yourself is untrue and no one believes what you say anyways as its all utter bullstuff.
How is not taking drugs making me a idiot? And yes I know i'm poor, don't need to remind me.
oh know let us all weep for your horrible life

Oh wow you're so manly and different then everyone on here I want to be just as cool and manly and tough as you in every way possible. I'm so intrigued by your 100% true stories that you tell every single motherloving post.

You are so loving stupid, I don't even know why you even keep doing this stuff as 99% of the stuff you say about yourself is untrue and no one believes what you say anyways as its all utter bullstuff.oh know let us all weep for your horrible life
If you don't like what I post than skip it. You don't have to read it, there isn't a rule saying to have to read every loving post I make. You say I bitch to much? Look at what you are typing constantly bitching about who I am. Don't like it don't read it!

For the record I wasn't lying bout the above, that big dude told me there was something over to the side of me... I turned and it was a bad move.
Once more don't read it if you are just going to bitch about it. Don't like my topics? Ignore them. Problem? Good.

you're the perfect real life example of the hillbilly idiots in the movie "idiocracy"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMkrJOOTjj4&t=1m4s

you're the perfect real life example of the hillbilly idiots in the movie "idiocracy"
and here I was
thinking you were Icygamma

If you don't like what I post than skip it. You don't have to read it, there isn't a rule saying to have to read every loving post I make. You say I bitch to much? Look at what you are typing constantly bitching about who I am. Don't like it don't read it!

For the record I wasn't lying bout the above, that big dude told me there was something over to the side of me... I turned and it was a bad move.
Once more don't read it if you are just going to bitch about it. Don't like my topics? Ignore them. Problem? Good.
The complete idiocy of everything you type makes it hard to ignore, every single post is you wanting people to feel bad for your horrible not real situation that you have crafted that is based off of every american sterotype possible.

Oh ha ha. For the record as I said just forget off and leave me alone and all can be good. Simple.

I find it funny how you think your all smart and stuff though when you don't know what "Just don't read and reply" means. And don't pull your "But your a illiterate Hillbilly!" I already know its not something that's new. I'm just like everyone else in this damned area of not enough funds for a real education.

The complete idiocy of everything you type makes it hard to ignore, every single post is you wanting people to feel bad for your horrible not real situation that you have crafted that is based off of every american sterotype possible.
Learn to ignore.

I'm just like everyone else in this damned area of not enough funds for a real education.
You have internet access, where almost everything you could ever want to learn is listed in detail, and at no cost. It's not that you don't have access to an education, it's that you're not willing to learn.

Instead of teaching yourself, you come here and bitch about how bad your life is and expect us to give you sympathy.