Author Topic: Hoogle (6228) and his alt (13023)  (Read 4366 times)

I hope he gets his key revoked, he's a bad egg, a smelly pickle or even a bad apple.

all respect for OP lost

I'm not sure if he got his e-mail stolen or if he's just committing blockland Self Delete. I reported him either way let Badspot decide.

I hope he gets his key revoked, he's a bad egg, a smelly pickle or even a bad apple.
I hope you get banned for attention whoring.

I hope he is DELETED from the internet.

I hope he is DELETED from the internet.

I hope he is eaten by my PET MUTATED TURTLE TENTACLE SANDWICH SKIN HAMSTER BICH

Hoogle can change 13023's name to anything you want me to to prove it.

I think Hoogle should be banned since he's badly behaving. He was spamming RTB chat to try sell some cheese sandwiches... so clearly he's working for Subway fast food company or something... imo he's a mole for some bigger organisations... He's a bad apple-egg or even an Apple egg-bad if you will. imo he should be banned
very much an attention whore

I love how most people on this topic have no clue who Hoogle is

This really doesn't seem like something Hoogle would do...

I know who hoogle is. He's an attention whoring, immature ass hat that thinks he's better than everyone else.

he hasn't contributed anything to Blockland except for abuse, and pompous arguments.

screw him

Of course it's something Hoogle would do, lol.

dissociative identity disorder?

Is Hoogle high?
don't just come to the conclusion someone is "high" because they're acting like an assbasket.

don't just come to the conclusion someone is "high" because they're acting like an assbasket.

last time I checked a question wasn't a conclusion