US Presidential Race: Who Are You Rooting For?

Poll

Party?

Republican
30 (19%)
Democrat
39 (24.7%)
Independent
9 (5.7%)
Libertarian
10 (6.3%)
I don't give a joystick.
64 (40.5%)
Progressive
4 (2.5%)
Minor Party (Prohibition, etc.)
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: US Presidential Race: Who Are You Rooting For?  (Read 11103 times)

Re-post

I am not vote no one stuff, never trust governmet are lying, steal, murder, abuse power, work for satan aslo serect worship for satan. Government hail engar end the world, I would say forget to government, I am not proud what USA government did. I feel hope future would be better improvement, not for government, I mean for all of us human, I know the people are governmet stuff!

Shut the forget up you autistic caveman.

Shut the forget up you autistic caveman.
Oooohhhhh! Wow you are very smart person. You are cool person! Bravo yaya, Keep going talking.

I'm gay for Swholli now.

The government gives so much stuff to you, it's not even funny. Government regulated food produce, government safety surtified vehicles, advanced education, approved housing, plumbing, electricity, all this stuff. And you have the loving nerve to say our government is bad. I hate you. I hate you so much. You're my most hated forum user now. Go forget yourself with your confederate flag you loving cunt.
Oh so now i'm hated for not liking the government? So be it it.
I have my opinions and no one is going to tell me otherwise.

I find the number of people who don't give a joystick amusing.

I find the number of people who don't give a joystick amusing.
Its hard to give a Joystick to who the forget the next idiot in office is going to be.

I'm gay for Swholli now.

Always glad to be fap material.

Obama. At least he's not stupid, bigoted and hyper-religious like the GOP candidates

I always read Obama as the state Alabama.

Oooohhhhh! Wow you are very smart person. You are cool person! Bravo yaya, Keep going talking.
i love this