10 (6.3%)
I don't give a joystick.
64 (40.5%)
Progressive
4 (2.5%)
Minor Party (Prohibition, etc.)
2 (1.3%)

Total Members Voted: 157

Author Topic: US Presidential Race: Who Are You Rooting For?  (Read 11099 times)

One day i'll wear a boot to school and when the teacher says i'm wrong i'll say "My hat is a boot your invalid!" Or something like that.

anyone but Obama is good he should be in jail for signing the NDAA.

It was a highly modified version of the original bill.

Quote from:  redesigned version of bill
Nothing in this section shall be construed to affect existing law or authorities relating to the detention of United States citizens, lawful resident aliens of the United States, or any other persons who are captured or arrested in the United States.

We gave them stuff and they listened. Just a lesson to any of you Paultards out there who says "HURR DURR GOVMENT DUN WORK NO MOAR. DEY NO LISSEN TO DAH PEEPL."

It was a highly modified version of the original bill.

We gave them stuff and they listened. Just a lesson to any of you Paultards out there who says "HURR DURR GOVMENT DUN WORK NO MOAR. DEY NO LISSEN TO DAH PEEPL."
The government? Listen? Haha HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA oh oh oh wow ha that's hilarious.

But yea they don't care about us.

The government? Listen? Haha HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA oh oh oh wow ha that's hilarious.

But yea they don't care about us.
Yes they do

Obama, the only one who won't majorly forget us over as of now.

Yes they do
No they don't. Case closed.
Inb4someonemakesastupidhillbillyjoke

No they don't. Case closed.
Inb4someonemakesastupidhillbillyjoke

Yes they do

You must not remember SOPA then.

Or Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Or the draft.

Or anything.

You must not remember SOPA then.

Or Don't Ask Don't Tell.

Or the draft.

Or anything.
I was there on blackout day I helped.
I don't like the government and I never will so cased close.
They never helped us to well so I'm leaving it at that.

Oops!

Forgot to arrest and try the criminal.

I was there on blackout day I helped.
I don't like the government and I never will so cased close.
This is perhaps so far the stupidest thing I ever heard.

Oops!

Forgot to arrest and try the criminal.

Oops!

Forgot to pave the roads.

Oops!

Forgot to build you a school.

Oops!

Forgot to let you vote.

Actually, wait.

Don't vote. Your vote sounds like it would be wasted on something Ron Paulish.

This is perhaps so far the stupidest thing I ever heard.
Maybe so but that's me.
I'm one those conservatives... Also what else you expect from someone who's in the bible belt?

Can't tell if trolling/self stereotyping to make a point or is just actually dumb.

Like he really seems to believe what he's saying at first, and then he says something like that.

I have to say that Obama is doing a pretty decent job, considering the mess that he received from some certain previous leaders... He has helped move us a long way from where we were in 2008, at the start of his term. The economy is actually growing again and new jobs are being created. He has also made a statement in various social and policy areas, with things like the abolishment of "Don't Ask Don't Tell", the end of the Iraq War, a tougher foreign trade stance, and greater investment in future technology.

Can't tell if trolling/self stereotyping to make a point or is just actually dumb.

Like he really seems to believe what he's saying at first, and then he says something like that.
I'm pretty much self stereotyping. I don't care or mind for the government but they have to stay out of my life.