Author Topic: Hunger Games Forum Roleplay (9 TRIBUTES REMAIN)  (Read 15499 times)

quarter quell 4
to remind the districts that their rebellion failed, the arena will be full of pods. if you die from one, too bad for you.

quarter quell 4
to remind the districts that their rebellion failed, the arena will be full of pods. if you die from one, too bad for you.

Isn't that a typical year?

several years later...

"Alright, let's begin!"

Name (Roleplay name):ABE A8
Hunting Skill:GOOD
Running Skill:BEST
District you live in:SCIENCE RESEARCH DISTRICT.
Why should I choose you?:I AM A BOUNTY HUNTING ROBOT,AND I'LL MAKE THIS A WORTHY CHALLENGE
« Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 09:08:20 PM by ABELBOTOX »

Why should I choose you?:I AM A BOUNTY HUNTING ROBOT,AND I'LL MAKE THIS A WORTHY CHALLENGE
forget you.
no.

You have to be at least 12 years old to be reaped.  You've obviously never read the books. 

Declined

You're handicapped.

You have no idea what the Hunger Games are, do you?

You have to be at least 12 years old to be reaped.  You've obviously never read the books. 

Declined
Misread as, 'You have to be at least 12 years old to be raped.'

Misread as, 'You have to be at least 12 years old to be raped.'

WTFBBQ LOL

You have to be at least 12 years old and human to be reaped.  You've obviously never read the books. 

Declined

Name (Roleplay name): Ash Tomka
Hunting Skill: 9
Running Skill: 5
District you live in: 11
Why should I choose you?: Just picked up The Hunger Games yesterday, its a great read and im half way through. Other than that im a generally good roleplayer and can keep up.

Name (Roleplay name): Ash Tomka
Hunting Skill: 9
Running Skill: 5
District you live in: 11
Why should I choose you?: Just picked up The Hunger Games yesterday, its a great read and im half way through. Other than that im a generally good roleplayer and can keep up.
Thanks for applying, you're in!