Author Topic: Hunger Games Forum Roleplay (9 TRIBUTES REMAIN)  (Read 15906 times)

Scrolling through the thread now, making sure no other females are from district 11. I <3 Rue.
Oh, and Comedy, you should have more detailed info in the OP about the players so far, so people dont have to travel through all these pages.

Scrolling through the thread now, making sure no other females are from district 11. I <3 Rue.
Oh, and Comedy, you should have more detailed info in the OP about the players so far, so people dont have to travel through all these pages.

This

Like what, what do you mean?

We aren't going to get 7 more people.

We aren't.
Besides, I need somebody I can kill without feeling remorse.

We aren't going to get 7 more people.
Okay, the first 14 died.

THE GAMES HAVE BEGUN!  We have ten more tributes oue rest of 24!  Good luck to them!
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 04:04:03 PM by comedy101experiments »

Name: Zaphod Beeblebrox.
Hunting Skill: 2
Running Skill: 2
District you live in: Magrathea.
Why should I choose you? I'm the president of the mothaloving galaxy AND I have two heads. I have cool sunglasses too.

Why should I choose you? I'm the president of the mothaloving galaxy AND I have two heads. I have cool sunglasses too.
Too late, sorry.

Just let him in, we haven't even done anything yet.

But also, seeing as everyone seems to be in a daze, I see a beautiful club a small ways away from me.  I sprint to it and grab it, ready to deflect projectiles.  Nothing comes, so I rush out, grabbing a jacket, a backpack, and some knives.   I go into defensive mode, watching to see what others do, ready to deflect any projectiles with my club.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 05:14:15 PM by SirLancelot7 »

Just let him in, we haven't even done anything yet.
Fine, he's in.

Zaphod Beeblebrox proceeds to apprear out of nowhere and beat Lancelot's brains out with a gold brick wrapped in lemon.

* xxxxkill spits water everywhere.
You do know that Zaphod is no longer president, right?

I was expecting the RP to begin at an earlier time, Comedy.