Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 19184 times)

hey you're that guy that according to beachbum/icygamma i drove out of blockland

what are you doing here
?

I know not of what ur talking about lol, link me where you heard that

Beachbum said that, I told Beachbum that you told me you were not posting as much and had no motivation to do so because of people like Boltster.

Beachbum said that, I told Beachbum that you told me you were not posting as much and had no motivation to do so because of people like Boltster.
so he didn't even specifically name me?

LOL.

so he didn't even specifically name me?

LOL.

SirHerg talked about you in the Steam conversation specifically, I'm not exactly sure why you came up but you don't make it easy on yourself.

But those were the words of Beachbum and not me. Not mah problem brah.

SirHerg talked about you in the Steam conversation specifically, I'm not exactly sure why you came up but you don't make it easy on yourself.

beachbums words which by your own admission, he got from you

lmfao, you guys are so full of stuff

aw how come he gets to bea brah

Lolol I never really said anything like that. I don't even know who you are Bolster! I rarely posted to begin with.

Lolol I never really said anything like that. I don't even know who you are Bolster! I rarely posted to begin with.

Lies

LOL. this just gets better and better.

i knew i didn't drive you out considering i had never heard of you, but it's nice for you to confirm it. your move icygamma.

oh stuff
quick
get to duh shopuh

Lies
It's interesting to know that you talk about me with ur mates lol.

why don't you use 'you'  'your' and 'you're'
???

why don't you use 'you'  'your' and 'you're'
???
Too lazy lol. Also, I really have no motive to impress you guys with my grammar. I mean, all that really matters is how I convey my thoughts to you, not how I avoid using popular texting abbreviations. Fully spelling out a word doesn't make someone smarter bottom line.

I've always found billy to be a self-empathising, over sensitive git. His "600 supporters" are primarily composed of bastard children like him who think anything with a vignette is instantly top quality.

One time I said I thought something of his was bad, then he went on to declare that "we were in a war" and he blocked me on youtube. I don't know why anyone would want to get along with such a narcissistic stuffhead like him.