Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 19149 times)

I don't know why anyone would want to get along with such a narcissistic stuffhead like him.
most of the video makers here are guilty of being like that

most of the video makers here are guilty of being like that
It's funny because a lot of the time it just seems like he's desperately trying to suck up to those who don't excrete profuse amounts of stuff.
like this
http://youtu.be/PSeON96lZsc
Regardless of it being a "joke" or not it focuses on the fact that "THEY MAKE GOOG VIDOS OMG!!!!!!"

sirherg1 really loving loves him. I'm not surprised considering that he's nearly as juvenile as he is with his endless and narcissistic commentary videos.

also dat loving blatantly obvious motion blur and vignette for no reason

this is entertaining
Just wait till beanisawesome gets back.

sirherg1 really loving loves him. I'm not surprised considering that he's nearly as juvenile as he is with his endless and narcissistic commentary videos.

also dat loving blatantly obvious motion blur and vignette for no reaon
Yea I do love Filipe for the relationship that we did have but that was before he's turned into what he is now. I really, sincerely miss the old Filipe D:

Also, I think it's flawed of you to only bring out my commentaries. There is a large community on YouTube that enjoys watching commentaries and if you dislike them then I'd respect ur opinion. However, you also have to remember that I don't only make commentaries. I've been trying to branch out and make more and more types of videos. So much so to the point that a large portion of my old viewers choose to flame me for it trying time restrict me to only commentaries.

Also, alot of my viewers like the motion blur applied to my vids and whenever I do a vignette, it's barely applied. Thanks for ur criticism though! Just plz take what I said into thought.

In my previous post time=to. Autocorrect on my phone.

He laughed at me because I said one of his vehicles looked like a car from SR3.

What the forget Filipe?

He laughed at me because I said one of his vehicles looked like a car from SR3.

What the forget Filipe?
Anger problems!

i don't like him...
hes way too bad at taking constructive criticism and advice. just read through his mod topic.
>someone says something bad
>"OMG I HATE YOU NOW FOREVER!!"

exactly, and what we're trying to do is give him a terrible reputation, and you're trying to defend him

you're literally shooting yourself down with your own points.
honestly, i lol'd

In my previous post time=to. Autocorrect on my phone.
What?

What?
We know you keep makeing posts on here just to keep it alive, talking to Ax, Robo...Bean.

You dont want the topic to die.

We know you keep makeing posts on here just to keep it alive, talking to Ax, Robo...Bean.

You dont want the topic to die.
its still on the front page. no big deal

its still on the front page. no big deal
But you and ax and bean keep posting in it, so it will never die, also was bean banned? He has not responded to anything.

But you and ax and bean keep posting in it, so it will never die, also was bean banned? He has not responded to anything.
ayxrion is my friend and idk if bean was banned, maybe took a break to prevent getting banned.