Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"

Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 18546 times)

"cunt is described as "an unpleasant or stupid person" in the Compact Oxford English Dictionary"

i know he didn't spam, but tried to get other people to do it for him. that makes them sheep, and him a cunt.
He's not stupid and he's not unpleasant, and what's with you saying that the people being told to spam a sheep?
What in the universe?

He's not stupid and he's not unpleasant, and what's with you saying that the people being told to spam a sheep?
What in the universe?

Because Boltster ends every post in a insult to make himself feel bigger. GET WITH THE TIMES MANNN.

He's not stupid and he's not unpleasant
So everyone has to have the same opinion as you?

What in the universe?
He tried to get people to spam someones server, that seems pretty unpleasant to me (and stupid).

and have you seriously not heard someone call someone else a sheep before? i'm calling them blind followers. "Sheep have a strong instinct to follow the sheep in front of them."

He tried to get people to spam someones server, that seems pretty unpleasant to me (and stupid).

and have you seriously not heard someone call someone else a sheep before? i'm calling them blind followers. "Sheep have a strong instinct to follow the sheep in front of them."
There's noob that does that everyday. You just ban and move on. Not make a freakin drama about it.

and I'll agree to the sheep part, but this drama isn't necessary.

So everyone has to have the same opinion as you?
Why did you came up with that dumb conclusion?

There's noob that does that everyday. You just ban and move on. Not make a freakin drama about it.
that doesn't justify his actions in the slightest lol.

all you 14 year olds defending him seem to have the same backwards logic

but this drama isn't necessary.
oh look, another dipstuff that doesn't read the rules.

that doesn't justify his actions in the slightest lol.

all you 14 year olds defending him seem to have the same backwards logic
You can't arrest all those people who download illegal MP3s. You just give them a terrible reputation and move on.
Same goes with people commanding others to spam a server.

oh look, another dipstuff that doesn't read the rules.
rule 7:
If your post is meant to flame, don't bother.

and this dipstuff didn't post that to flame. He is just defending a friend of his.

You can't arrest all those people who download illegal MP3s. You just give them a terrible reputation and move on.
Same goes with people commanding others to spam a server.
exactly, and what we're trying to do is give him a terrible reputation, and you're trying to defend him

you're literally shooting yourself down with your own points.

oh my god you're completely ignorant, I said you didn't read the rules, not what rule.

You dissobeyed one of the most common rules.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=62550.0

exactly, and what we're trying to do is give him a terrible reputation, and you're trying to defend him

you're literally shooting yourself down with your own points.
No... one person can easily hide his bad MP3s, and protect himself.
What I meant is that you ban and move on. I would honestly agree with the drama if the drama is about one utterly flaming like "**** YOU, THIS SERVER ****ING SUCKS" and spam the whole chat with spam, but the server wasn't spammed at all.

No... one person can easily hide his bad MP3s, and protect himself.
What I meant is that you ban and move on. I would honestly agree with the drama if the drama is about one utterly flaming like "**** YOU, THIS SERVER ****ING SUCKS" and spam the whole chat with spam, but the server wasn't spammed at all.
you're just spouting bullstuff now

fact: he tried to get his minion friends to spam a server - that makes him an starfish
that's all there is to it, you can join the flock again now.

you're just spouting bullstuff now

fact: he tried to get his minion friends to spam a server - that makes him an starfish
that's all there is to it, you can join the flock again now.
I can join the flock again.
 1. The 3 people he told didn't spam
 2. The action he done is not as bad as spamming "DSaflkadshfjlkadshgajhl baw;GFyavlgKCXHFDZSA" over and over again
 3. Valuable skill: ban and move on

I can join the flock again.
 1. The 3 people he told didn't spam
 2. The action he done is not as bad as spamming "DSaflkadshfjlkadshgajhl baw;GFyavlgKCXHFDZSA" over and over again
 3. Valuable skill: ban and move on

But the fact that he attempted to get them to spam makes him an starfish.