Author Topic: Filipe1020 - "get out cigarette!11!"  (Read 19151 times)

But the fact that he attempted to get them to spam makes him an starfish.
this is EXACTLY my point, and EXACTLY what he's not getting

No it doesn't. You can easily ban Filipe and the 3 people before they start spamming.
If Filipe was an starfish, he would of spammed gibberish garbage all over the chat.

I can join the flock again.
 1. The 3 people he told didn't spam
 2. The action he done is not as bad as spamming "DSaflkadshfjlkadshgajhl baw;GFyavlgKCXHFDZSA" over and over again
3. Valuable skill: ban and move on
This is what I feel like doing to you because you are so ignorant and idiotic to not understand this.

No it doesn't. You can easily ban Filipe and the 3 people before they start spamming.
If Filipe was an starfish, he would of spammed gibberish garbage all over the chat.

I tried to blow up city hall, but it's okay because I didn't and you can easily disarm the bomb before it detonates.

This is what I feel like doing to you because you are so ignorant and idiotic to not understand this.
I am understanding all of it, and you're not the forum administrators so deal with it bud.

I tried to blow up city hall, but it's okay because I didn't and you can easily disarm the bomb before it detonates.
Blockland is just a game made for fun, compared to city hall that is made for all sort of crap I don't know that is highly important.
There's a difference.

alright from all this, filipe seems like an starfish sometimes, say all the time then your loving handicapped, sometimes he acts like a nice guy, sometimes he acts like a ass, all im saying is get over it :P  :cookieMonster: and then some one quotes this and types something obnoxious :P. Jk

Blockland is just a game made for fun, compared to city hall that is made for all sort of crap I don't know that is highly important.
There's a difference.

I tried to blow up Big Petes Super Funhouse, but it's okay because I didn't and you can easily disarm the bomb before it detonates.

Filipe, if you're reading this, it'd be best if you call back your 14 year old minion friends because all they're doing is taking nonsense and giving you a bad reputation.

Big Petes superfunhouse or whatever you name is not virtual.
Blockland is virtual.
There is a huge difference.

Filipe, if you're reading this, it'd be best if you call back your 14 year old minion friends because all they're doing is taking nonsense and giving you a bad reputation.
I think filipe's rep is already forgeted.

he's always going to have a following of 14 year old sheep fanboys, as we've seen in this topic (glass, whitestorm, bean)

And beans not helping. After we told him to Stop. He THINKS he's helping Filipes rep, When really he's making it worse.

Bean, STOP POSTING. Even Filipe asked you to stop. Trust me your not making them look bad, your making yourself and Filipe look bad. Just please stop.

he's always going to have a following of 14 year old sheep fanboys, as we've seen in this topic (glass, whitestorm, bean)
I'm only a sheep because I can't stand seeing my friends suffer a bad reputation.