Cubelands' Signature

Author Topic: Cubelands' Signature  (Read 1841 times)

Does anyone else think that it is ironic as hell that the above gif is in his signature?

I'm reasonablly sure he put it in there for irony, yes.

His grammar is painfully bad and being deaf is no excuse for not writing properly.

Even people who learn English would have picked up grammar from reading other's writing by now.

maybe he wants to correct everyones mistakes and make everyone talk like him!

maybe he wants to correct everyones mistakes and make everyone talk like him!

That not ever happen to my speakin--- nuu.

at least he doesn't type like Tharol

Even people who learn English would have picked up grammar from reading other's writing by now.
Eh, I can cut him a little slack. Those who don't pick up on language early on tend to find it much more difficult later in life, sometimes to the point where it is impossible for them to fully grasp it. I imagine it's even harder without ever hearing it, due to the inability to determine what sounds natural.

Pretty sure there was a topic on this before to, although it might have been on his Furling account.

Eh, I can cut him a little slack. Those who don't pick up on language early on tend to find it much more difficult later in life, sometimes to the point where it is impossible for them to fully grasp it. I imagine it's even harder without ever hearing it, due to the inability to determine what sounds natural.

True it can be hard. But there are educational systems in place for teenagers and adults that help with that kind of thing.

this

If you've learned a second language I think you'll find quite often grammar is learned by book, not by sound. It helps, but its not essential, especially if you are only writing it.

Hey Solid, Do you have problems stuff with me? I think you are jerk person, ever I seen.

Hey Solid, Do you have problems stuff with me? I think you are jerk person, ever I seen.
Come back when you have comprehensible grammar.

Come back when you have comprehensible grammar.
you are jerk too! And forget OFF!

i haven't been following the whole cubelands thing, but i've seen the 'picture of him'

how do we know he's legit and not some 10 year old who got his dad to hold the sign?