Author Topic: Clone is going home, bitches.  (Read 2564 times)

Clone clone clone
Oh yeah btw clone

Wait, you are going to live in Perth?

Wait, you are going to live in Perth?
Perth is where I live normally so yes.
yes frd I kild mysellf
ono pls i luvd u ir kill misalf nao2 lik roliet and julio
Did she kill herself because you were leaving?
Yes, I then played with some corpse boobies and stole her purse.

JUST GOT BACK :DDDDDD
By god this country seems strange, there's hills and space and cars and traffic lights and no clouds and I CAN SEE THINGS PASSED 2 METERS AWAY and it's the cold season which is beast and it is awesome and yayyy~~~~
Holy tits even just breathing here feels great, doesn't feel like you just ran a marathon and are breathing through a wet sponge.

Man on the 3rd plane ride there was this guy sitting in front of me talking to the guy next to me and his voice was loud as hell so everyone on the plane could hear him and he was just yelling about "oh forget man ozzi rules best game ever mate forget roosters i love it" and stuff.
After a few beers he started talking about guns and legit no joke how he would/will/does frame his wife and mother for murder and stealing.
He was saying how he gets his wife to buy a license for a gun then get copies of the gun made so it has the same code stuff and he keeps it then if he robs somewhere or kills anyone he calls up his wife and she gets jailed because she owns the gun and had it on her.
Also went on about how Aussies are such "tough mother forgeters, nice blokes but them Aussies are tough cunts" and even though he was obviously trying to complement our race he left a loving horrible representation, didn't want anyone to know I was Australian after that ;-;

Anyway yeah I got to my sis/bros house about an hour ago (6am) after another 5 hour flight and caught up with some peeps, bout to get some sleepies and then go to the city with some friends for lunchins and whatnot.

IM BACK BABEH

* ._maxwell23461_. bans Clone from Australia