Author Topic: Chicken Nuggets  (Read 2251 times)



Just got a bunch of baby chickens today.
They're cute. Can't think of anything other to say.

Looks like some KFC to me

Chicks are so cute.
We got some chickens once, but they all died.
One of them froze to death.

Always fun to pick up a chicken.

Chicks are so cute.
We got some chickens once, but they all died.
One of them froze to death.


We have a Tractor Supply Co. near our house and we love to go there to see the baby chickens, ducks, and baby bunnies.

Always fun to pick up a chicken.
I tried to pick up one of my friends chickens... It tried to murder me. Then again this was a rooster and not a baby.



I love animals by the way.

Hot chicks.

Just is missing some pusillanimous individual action:


I'm getting 15 soon, we'll have 20 altogether.


hnnnngh
I have four
they all grew though :c

eat them soon boy
Nom nom nom.
Hot chicks.
Just is missing some pusillanimous individual action:
-cats-
Cute


I never had chickens :c

So, are you going to keep them as pets?

Meat?

or eggs?

there's a store around where i live where you can buy baby chickens for 3.50 apiece.

The ones in your pic look like caterpillars to me.