Author Topic: Lost Tapes  (Read 646 times)

I watched a few episodes of this show about a year ago. It was on animal planet, but they stopped showing it. loving scariest stuff, they claimed it was true and a reinactment. I remember standing in my living room holding one of those fire-poker things and loving freaking out.

One of the episodes was about these skaters who went to some secret spot in the middle of the night, and one of them got picked up by a huge bird and dropped under a freeway overpass.

Anyone remember this show?

no, but animal planet was one of the most entertaining topics i've ever watched.

It was pretty good. One episode that stuck out was the episode on the generic "alien." Namely because it cribbed half its content from Alien.

They seemed so true, too. I wish they would show it again, it's better than most horror movies.

They seemed so true, too. I wish they would show it again, it's better than most horror movies.
Yeah, that show was loving freaky... They could make some of the episodes seem remarkably real.

I always wanted to see it but I never had time.

I think you can get it on dvd. forget, i just looked it up and it showed a bunch of the creatures, right before i'm gonna go to bed

I think you can get it on dvd. forget, i just looked it up and it showed a bunch of the creatures, right before i'm gonna go to bed
Dont look to scary

This is the one i saw
On November 16, 2007, brothers Kevin and Cole sneak away from their home to meet up with their friend Paxton and film a skateboarding video of themselves with their parents' video camera at a place called "The Ditch." Paxton doubts the abilities of Cole, the younger of the brothers, but Kevin convinces him that they should take him along. They enter a restricted area of a national park to do so. As night falls, they leave the paved road and enter the forest itself. Cole goes to relieve himself in a bush as Paxton taunts him about being scared. Strange calls can be heard, but Kevin and Paxton ignore them until a large shape swoops down on them, blocking out the remaining sources of light for a brief moment. Cole returns, but thinks they're trying to scare him when they tell him about the bird. A short while later, they discover a dead possum in a tree, which they poke with a stick before leaving. They finally come to The Ditch at about 8:30 at night, and Paxton decides to tell them a ghost story about a kid simply disappearing in The Ditch. They begin filming their video, re-energized from finally reaching their destination, but Paxton startles Cole as he tries to perform a skateboarding trick, which causes him to fall and break his leg. They reluctantly leave Cole to get help, but leave behind a cell phone for Cole to use. As they head for help, Paxton tries to come up with excuses so that he and Kevin do not get in trouble, but they suddenly hear a screech from above them and receive a call from Cole, who is asking for help before they suddenly hear a screech over the phone. They run back to find Cole is missing, though his shoe is hanging from a tree branch. Cole was found the next day at the bottom of a freeway overpass half a mile from The Ditch, battered and bruised but still alive. He has no recollection of what happened to him, and the creature was never found.

Its like the creepypastas of the animal kingdom.

Damn this is loving hot.