Crepe's Pixel Art.

Author Topic: Crepe's Pixel Art.  (Read 1806 times)

Finally after around a month of Bl boredom i found something to do apart from event!

yes, that's right, crepe's doing pixel art. i couldn't be bothered with all this "I spy image2brick" so i decided i would give away the save

Enjoy, my friends and toes.

http://www.mediafire.com/?pc63u1493bfa0tp

Pics coming soon
« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 02:36:37 AM by Marinax »

1. You should probably have pictures ready before you post something
2. Nobody is going to download this without having pictures
3. It's been several hours and still no"Pics coming soon"

yes, that's right, crepe's doing pixel art.
uhm
this is news to me

Looking good. But simple

I'm obviously going to sound assey saying this but that's not your artwork and you can't really brag when all you did was trace a 12x16 image.

Just going on a bit of a rant here, but "pixel art" is the completely wrong term for these things due to the fact that pixels are what an image consists of and isn't restricted to a small resolution image. What I find even more annoying is the fact that people use that "ooh, it's pixel art" as an excuse to have mind-bogglingly small image canvases so they are permitted to completely disregard any kind of effort whatsoever.

I'm obviously going to sound assey saying this but that's not your artwork and you can't really brag when all you did was trace a 12x16 image.

Just going on a bit of a rant here, but "pixel art" is the completely wrong term for these things due to the fact that pixels are what an image consists of and isn't restricted to a small resolution image. What I find even more annoying is the fact that people use that "ooh, it's pixel art" as an excuse to have mind-bogglingly small image canvases so they are permitted to completely disregard any kind of effort whatsoever.
well said old chap, well said.

but have you considered that i only started yesterday. i plan to make more cool stuff
like for the Hot Girls topic

like for the Hot Girls topic

what does that topic have to do with anything?

what does that topic have to do with anything?
you'll see.
pixel art of the pictures form that topic

Releasing the save doesn't prove that you didn't use Image2Brick. Besides, Id believe you made these yourself due to the size and complexity of them.
They are small and simple.

I don't think this deserves a gallery topic yet.