Author Topic: Going to Buy it  (Read 2506 times)

But, will I be able to play LAN with my friends on the same game that I buy? Or will the cdkey only work for me? Cause we all dont want to buy it. Its just me and my 2 friends who would like to try it out.

Wow thats great. What more does v7 offer than v1.5? Just a small list would be good. Cause I loved the pvp in v1.5, whats the difference? Does it lag more?

Also, to expand on the first question: (needs more edit button)

If you're on a lan, with other people, you can host using your registered version and they can join with the demo and it will act like the full version.

Is it allowed once me and my friend isnt longer on LAN to play over the NET? Do we both need to buy it or can my friend still play from a demo as long as I host?

Noticed that the demo doesnt allow net play, can we both still play with the same key, we dont have that much money.

Do you also get new updates once you bought it?

Is it allowed once me and my friend isnt longer on LAN to play over the NET? Do we both need to buy it or can my friend still play from a demo as long as I host?
No. you need to buy it.

Noticed that the demo doesnt allow net play, can we both still play with the same key, we dont have that much money.
You can both be on the same server with the same key, only thing is you have to keep the same name. You can change the clan tags though to tell who is who.

Do you also get new updates once you bought it?
You get the updates anyway with the auto-updater regardless if you have bought it or not.

No. you need to buy it.
You can both be on the same server with the same key, only thing is you have to keep the same name. You can change the clan tags though to tell who is who.

What you say on those two places contradict eachother. First you say we must buy two version to play on the net, then you say we can have 1 key only and be on the same server that I create. But just have the same name.

As long as I can create a game at home, and my friend can go online at his place on the same key. Im pretty sure Ill buy it now.

You can't play online with the demo, i meant. If you register 2 computers with different IP's with the same key, you can enter the same server with the same name.

Also, to host you need to forward ports 28000-28032, i'm sure you would know that but there seems to be a lot of trouble in people doing that.

Okay great. THen me and my friend will play online later :D

I paid for it now using paypal, but I didnt get the cd key =/

But I did get the payment reciept, so thats good at least.

Were in gods name is my CDKEY!