Author Topic: Cognitive Conundrum - Now with actual updates. Just come on in.  (Read 20583 times)

No idea how they are even a alive at this point in time.

Healthy eating, exercise and shillelaghs.

Healthy eating, exercise and shillelaghs.

But they are like 100 years old or something.

my adventure is dead and ive updated more in the past 3 days than nick
^^This

attempt to locate PLOT

Nick I didn't pay for this

Nick complains on facebook because hes bored and has nothing to do

How about UPDATE ADVENTURE. Ive seen you do it it takes like 4 seconds

my adventure is dead and ive updated more in the past 3 days than nick
but u lokced it?!

I bet He went camping again.

You know what that means! NICK GOES CAMPING EPISODE 2 (Now with more animal snake)

You know what that means! NICK GOES CAMPING EPISODE 2 (Now with more animal snake)
*cheer*
*applause*
*standing ovation*
*do it cigaretteet*

No it's just that I have, yet again, really lost all drive for this adventure again, just like what happened last time. That and other obligations (actual friends and family) have been taking up a lot of my time which again I'm completely okay with.

>Lost my drive
>actually means "got lazy"

im surprised people havent learnt yet to not trust people like OP to keep their stuff updated

I'm just gonna wait for Nick to give this to somebody like he did with MSMM so we can actually have updates.

*coughcough*

>Lost my drive
>actually means "got lazy"
No, forget you now. Swholli can even vouch for me, when I was about to get my new account I was ready to go balls deep on this adventure, now I really just don't care about it anymore.

No, forget you now. Swholli can even vouch for me, when I was about to get my new account I was ready to go balls deep on this adventure, now I really just don't care about it anymore.

lazy
3. Showing a lack of effort or care