Author Topic: I got an iPhone (recheck OP if you know much about iPhones)  (Read 2432 times)

what about MP3s?
is there any way to put MP3s on an iPhone?
I think so, through iTunes.

I'm not very knowledgeable on the subject though, only my sister has an iPod.

I think so, through iTunes.
I don't mean their suckass DRMed music
I mean MP3s I already have
like, anything from Lapfox or Monstercat
iTunes only bothers with their own format or whatever they use to make sure you don't pirate music
it's annoying

I don't mean their suckass DRMed music
I mean MP3s I already have
like, anything from Lapfox or Monstercat
iTunes only bothers with their own format or whatever they use to make sure you don't pirate music
it's annoying
There might be something like audacity that will export music in an AAC format.

There might be something like audacity that will export music in an AAC format.
but I want to use MP3s
I have 152 songs, and I don't want to convert them all, or pay for them again

but I want to use MP3s
I have 152 songs, and I don't want to convert them all, or pay for them again
If you search around on Sourceforge.net, you might be able to find another program that will allow you to import your library onto your iPod.

TuneIn radio is a good app if you have 3G/4G. Junk Jack and Minecraft: PE are my favorite games.

Spotify can sync .mp3 music over wifi, even if you don't have premium.

To answer your question about battery life, I believe it's 15 hours if used continuously without app use. Certain apps may lower the battery life considerably. I do know that the iPhone is supposed to be able to idle for 200 hours before dying.

My battery usually lasts me a couple days, but I use wifi whenever possible. In terms of data usage, Skype eats the forget out of it, same with steam mobi.

And unless she has access to your apple ID she can't see your apps.

My battery usually lasts me a couple days, but I use wifi whenever possible. In terms of data usage, Skype eats the forget out of it, same with steam mobi.

And unless she has access to your apple ID she can't see your apps.
Apple ID or the phone itself.

You can hide apps. :o
Provided you don't sign out of the store every time you've used it you can still view history without entering a password.

Provided you don't sign out of the store every time you've used it you can still view history without entering a password.

Well kinda. To enter areas like that, you have to enter apple id password.

Well kinda. To enter areas like that, you have to enter apple id password.
I would check this if I actually knew where the charger for that school iPad was.

I would check this if I actually knew where the charger for that school iPad was.

Just checked, you were correct. You can go to app store, updates, purchased and it shows all app history.