Author Topic: I got an iPhone (recheck OP if you know much about iPhones)  (Read 2429 times)

edit: I have some questions
one, about how long does the battery last? three times. not doing anything, using a small app (like Kindle), and using a more demanding app (like radio, Skype, or Steam [assuming these are demanding])
also, how much data do they use? radio, Steam, and maybe BLF with Safari?
is there a way to check what apps are downloaded? will my mom be able to see if I get an app, then delete it?
i can answer one and three, no two because i use an iPod touch and both devices have the same battery
1: most of my stuff uses internet, so my iPod lasts me around 10 hours depending whether i do it all in one go or slightly less if i spread the time out. Also using wifi and 3g will drain your battery quicker turn it off when your not using it.
3: your mother can check downloaded apps, but not delete them unless she has your iPhone or its plugged into her laptop and she knows your apple id password.
hope it helped

i can answer one and three, no two because i use an iPod touch and both devices have the same battery
1: most of my stuff uses internet, so my iPod lasts me around 10 hours depending whether i do it all in one go or slightly less if i spread the time out. Also using wifi and 3g will drain your battery quicker turn it off when your not using it.
3: your mother can check downloaded apps, but not delete them unless she has your iPhone or its plugged into her laptop and she knows your apple id password.
hope it helped
You can delete stuff directly on the device.

This isn't to answer your questions but here's something to share with you as an advanced user:
You can press the volume up button to take a picture when you're in camera mode, sort of like a real camera. [iPhone 4+ only!]

I'm really loving tired of the people coming in going "ANDROID IS BETTER HAHAHA" and not even contributing reasons or anything. EVERY experience I've had with my Android phone has been stuffty. The default messaging app freezes up and takes ~20 seconds to send a message, I have to restart the phone at least three times daily, and the Market isn't nearly as good as the App Store. The iOS is far more streamlined and less buggy. I'd never buy an Android phone again.