Author Topic: In Soviet Russia, Pool Closes you!  (Read 7421 times)

... And you may call me lava fish, I really don't care, but that just makes you immature...
So you can call Geek TheGreek but Spartan can't join in?

And stop signing off your posts with your name, we already know who you are but it says it above.

If your internetz is fixed, you should drop by my server, Calzone!

AIDs is a virus that attacks the, you could say, commander white blood cells. After they die, the white blood cells stop working basically, so your immune system falls to nothing. AIDs in fact doesn't kill you, it's all the other viruses that are caught after the initial blow that do you in.

Also HIV viruses cannot survive in pool water, the chlorine ions pretty much eradicate them, and on a side note HIV viruses stay within the loveual organs and in your blood, so they don't evacuate into the outside world except by blood or during loveual intercourse.

This isn't a chemistry lesson. It's a joke. You don't go to J.K. Rowling and go "According to the laws of quantum physics involving the right triangle being bigger than Store's E-snake means that I am a total freak."

Omg... I think i just fixed my internetz...
Can't wait to see you again mate.

Badspot

• Administrator
This thread has inspired me to make a new website

Thank you for informing the masses Badspot, It's hard to believe that people think the "in soviet Russia" Joke came from Family guy when the joke its self even quotes Yakov.

But for some reason he commented me about that whole joke thing. Thank you badspot.

- 44 Lavish

firstly - wtf is that
secondly - you get HIV first then AIDs
thirdly - AIDs need a host to live, thus, dieing in pool automaticly
fourthly - i think you could have build something ontop of that.

Lurk more.

nobody clicks tinyurls

Badspot

• Administrator
I would post a direct link but the curse filter gets it.

nobody clicks tinyurls

Type preview.tinyurl.com/blahblah and you can see where it sends you.