Author Topic: My first experience with AoT  (Read 11329 times)

but wouldn't it be more interesting with more elites? and how can you get more elites if the only people able to play are the ones who are good. Why not give others a chance to be good?

That's what I'm saying. If you can beat us, that means you are good. If you are incapable of beating us your are not ready to play.

Not pretending.Because I like smashing kids like you.
Hey uh

Did he just go internet tough guy?

That's what I'm saying. If you can beat us, that means you are good. If you are incapable of beating us your are not ready to play.
"wowe we totaly oned that gui RITE after he made new character... he not redy to play!!111"

Are you a moron or a troll?

Too scared to take on players that have a fair chance of winning?

How about you grow a pair and stop picking on the weak, unless, of course, you suck at AoT too much to be able to do that.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 09:24:41 AM by LawtyLawt »

you have to give new players a chance to learn. dumbass

Sees new player in game
Automatically expects Buddha incarnate level badassery.

q.q?
I remember you.
I wanted to get that hook, You know.

q.q?

I remember you.
I mean, I was part of the THC clan.  :cookieMonster:

Not pretending.Because I like smashing kids like you.

Smash what? Lol. I don't even play this forgetass game. You should come back when your balls have dropped.

Both you and Nat. You both act like you guys are badasses. You think that you matter. You don't. You really don't. You guys are only the "best" because you guys are practically the only players. Get up off your lazy asses and find another game instead of wasting your time fapping in the corner to the player models.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:43:37 AM by ShadowsfeaR »

Smash what? Lol. I don't even play this forgetass game. You should come back when your balls have dropped.

Both you and Nat. You both act like you guys are badasses. You think that you matter. You don't. You really don't. You guys are only the "best" because you guys are practically the only players. Get up off your lazy asses and find another game instead of wasting your time fapping in the corner to the player models.
q.q?

How can I QQ over a game I don't play? Your logic is flawed just like your brain.

How can I QQ over a game I don't play? Your logic is flawed just like your brain.
That's the question.. The forget are you raging for, kiddo?

That's the question.. The forget are you raging for, kiddo?

Because both you and Nat act like overlords. In a pretty much dead game.

Because both you and Nat act like overlords. In a pretty much dead game.
Why would you give a forget? You mentioned more than once you did not play it.