Author Topic: My first experience with AoT  (Read 11506 times)

Spawned, figured out the controls, it actually looked like a decent area when I started walking around, got the sword, went to the shop, undressed in front of the mirror, checked out the police station, jailed myself, walked around in the wilderness and killed a few ogres and got about 24g, went to the bank, deposited 19g, blown up by dynamite. Spent next 30 minutes trying NOT to get blown up by dynamite.

Apparently Darkcop, Bloodynex, and Taru are in a little gang that griefs players by finding them and killing them over and over till they get a demanded 5k.
It's just pathetic that to enjoy the game themselves they have to keep new people from being able to play the game.
No wonder this is dead.

Sounds like a pretty typical first experience. When was this? Today?

Yea sometime between 11:30am and 1pm, so I'll assume they're either kids that don't go to school at that time, or in a country other than the usa.
Or young adults with some SERIOUS superiority issues.

my normal gameplay is an empty game lol

I think I'd prefer that.
But playing this has at least shown me that a few of the decent mods on Blockland were "stolen".

inb4jetz saves your ass

also i can never figure out how to put clothes back on

also i can never figure out how to put clothes back on

oh ho ho

Yeah most people usually have to deal with this, Porto is the one to look out for, after a while you get used to it, and you can start to have some fun with them. (after 40-50 hours of practicing with gold hook)

obvious fun is obvious.

I kill them all for you in exchange for 5001gp.

Should of just gave me the 5k and we would of left you alone. Me and cheesenasterflux will keep on killing in till we get the 5k

Should of just gave me the 5k and we would of left you alone. Me and cheesenasterflux will keep on killing in till we get the 5k
If he didn't do anything there's no need to take his money for no reason. you're not a 'homeless' guy

killing people for virtual money haha

To put this in perspective, AoT for me, was like playing on a blockland server with a bunch of over powered idiots spawn killing or spamming a taser to tumble you, with no admin on.

I do like AoT. I think the buildings and textures are nice, along with the game-play style and the spells (never had the chance to try crafting out), but it's kinda not worth the hassle.