Author Topic: Otis And/Or Jimmg (Whichever One Floats Your Boat)  (Read 3305 times)

Otis does not deserve the same treatment as normal people.

Its that half-serious suckup attitude that allows people like them to flout around and post crap unnoticed.

Refreshing to see someone post a well overdue drama about them. Not that'll it'll do anything other than fire them up for more trolling.

otis is cool, but he has been getting a little bit more richardy lately

i've never really cared for jimmg but i've heard he's somewhat of an idiot

Its that half-serious suckup attitude that allows people like them to flout around and post crap unnoticed.

Wait, no, I wasn't supporting him, I found that post abhorrent.  I'm sorry it sounded that way.

Otis was the 5th person to ever join the forums and hasn't been banned in the 7 years he has been with us. Most people could learn a few things from him.

Otis was the 5th person to ever join the forums and hasn't been banned in the 7 years he has been with us. Most people could learn a few things from him.
i don't really know if "ban evasion" counts as a good lesson.

while i don't necessarally agree with what otis said, if you believe you were in on the joke- you weren't. just stop.

the only one "in on the joke" was otis. don't antagonize other people because they don't know the ins and outs of otis's psyche.

I was hoping Otis would subtly shoot down jimmgs attempts at being funny but ignoring him and letting him ruin it himself is just as well. Either way this drama is undeserving as Otis has always been this way. Haven't you heard his spiels on fat chicks? How about budding adolescents? This is the same concept different subject so I don't see how this could be what broke your camels back.

there's a difference between being likable and sticking around awhile

I was hoping Otis would subtly shoot down jimmgs attempts at being funny but ignoring him and letting him ruin it himself is just as well. Either way this drama is undeserving as Otis has always been this way. Haven't you heard his spiels on fat chicks? How about budding adolescents? This is the same concept different subject so I don't see how this could be what broke your camels back.
there are a lot of things i could have used for drama evidence/bait/whatever, this was just the most recent incident and an example that everyone could get.

there are a lot of things i could have used for drama evidence/bait/whatever, this was just the most recent incident and an example that everyone could get.

That's precisely my point; Why did you wait until now?

no particular reason beyond laziness.

The same question could be asked about any of the other incidents but the first!

The same question could be asked about any of the other incidents but the first!
You know what I mean. That's just arguing semantics and on that ridiculously technical level I would agree with you.

Jimmg isn't a problem but Otis is big doody face.

Yea I was rofling at what Otis was saying until Jimmg came in try-harding with 0 funniness and totally killed it.
I wasn't going for the funny but more trying to cause slayer and comatose to rage.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 08:57:08 AM by Badspot »