Author Topic: New Building Models  (Read 3609 times)

Spent about 10 or so minutes rough drafting a model of an example building i'm going to be using in my upcoming mod for v3, probably going to have to create new textures, but after I get it better modeled and textured, I'll post an update. But Imagine hooking through neighborhoods and full on citys with buildings like this. (bigger of course)

Looks like something I built in blockland

No. The game isn't going to change. After blockland is finished (never) Badspot will remake AoT from scratch.

No. The game isn't going to change. After blockland is finished (never) Badspot will remake AoT from scratch.

mine will probably be a v3 rerelease, its unlikely there will be online unless i  rebuild my server tower. It'll probably just be a single player story based game. unless badspot takes interest in what im doing and the male models i made and wants to implement them

mine will probably be a v3 rerelease, its unlikely there will be online unless i  rebuild my server tower. It'll probably just be a single player story based game. unless badspot takes interest in what im doing and the male models i made and wants to implement them

wait, so you're going to release your own age of time?
i don't think that's allowed.

Quote from: AgeOfTime.com
HERE ARE THE RULES:
DO NOT mirror this file.
DO NOT modify the game and re-release it.
DO NOT use any models, textures, code, or content from this game in your own game without permission from the owner.
There are some free resources used in this game. If you want to use them for your own project, go get them from their original sources not from this download.
DO NOT PORT ANYTHING FROM THIS GAME TO BLOCKLAND OR I WILL KICK YOUR ASS

last rule is best rule although mutantz broke it back in 2008

How many times has this been reposted on this forum? My money's on 15,000

How many times has this been reposted on this forum? My money's on 15,000

More like "how many times have people been trying to break this rule on this forum".

Antares tried and failed. I tried and failed. You'll fail Dorso.

Everybody gets all excited when they realize they can openly modify v3. Then they realize they have to manually update it to v29 and they get discouraged and quit. Well, that's not true. First they add a few tiny things that they've always wished were in AoT like pressing the "F" key to make a fart noise, then they quit.

Everybody gets all excited when they realize they can openly modify v3. Then they realize they have to manually update it to v29 and they get discouraged and quit. Well, that's not true. First they add a few tiny things that they've always wished were in AoT like pressing the "F" key to make a fart noise, then they quit.

MAOF's words of wisdom.