Flashlight

Author Topic: Flashlight  (Read 15500 times)

Ive done this. With anymore than 100 bricks near you, the stream of light flickers like a strobe.

I don't have seizures so your flashlight worked perfectly in my eyes, even with the ugliness.

I don't have seizures so your flashlight worked perfectly in my eyes, even with the ugliness.
Noo.

It would work as a lantern with the flicker..
I could prolly re-purpose it.

use raycasts instead of projectiles. although you can't light the whole distance, its better than having that delay.

Much more realistic this way too (unless, of course the area is foggy)

Omg I loving love you.

Omg I loving love you.
Thanks.

[/quote]
It would work as a lantern with the flicker..
I could prolly re-purpose it.
People, if you want to talk about that make a different thread.
On topic now please.

Whenever I point the light somewhere, the light stays there even when I turn the light off. It stays. forever.

im wary of downloading this because im eager for using a good flashlight but im questioning how well this works...

I was about to download and i get an.. "AVAST: Potentreat has been detected...Blocking page"

it looks really weird, is it some kind of British flashlight or something?

it looks really weird, is it some kind of British flashlight or something?
It's an Angle-Head flashlight.

Whenever I point the light somewhere, the light stays there even when I turn the light off. It stays. forever.
forget raycasts.

I was about to download and i get an.. "AVAST: Potentreat has been detected...Blocking page"
What?
Is this a virus alert or something, I haven't done anything wrong here?

for some reason i cant install this add-on to blockland it wont show up ._. :dead:

Weird, does anyone have the same problem?

This is good for TDm and stuff where you do not what people to use the default light but still what to see where you going, it good for tactical servers