Author Topic: Like if....  (Read 1350 times)

What do people get out of the like if... posts on facebook?
I mean they get thousands of likes and they keep doing it. I hate going on my facebook and seeing all these stupid like if posts.
I'm not talking about the "like for a tbch" (still annoying but at least it's to share). Do they get money or do they just like the attention? Most of them are just exploitation anyways "for every person that likes this post a dollar goes to cancer research." Which we all know isn't true. It's sad what people will do for likes.

Its Facebook. Attention-whores will be what they are. None of them get paid either.

That chick has some strong legs.
Also, yeah, like if X posts are kinda bullstuff.

Yup. So many of these seen.

If it's a friend that I don't hate doing "to be honest"s, then I don't mind.  If it's someone who just does it constantly for whoring attention I just make their posts not appear in my feed or remove them completely if they're worthless.

But the god damn ones where it's like "like in 3 seconds..." "like if u respect dis guy (navy/soldier officer with visible injuries)" "like if u would bla bla", forget that stuff.  I don't even care about African kids, why would I like it in the first place?

If it's a friend that I don't hate doing "to be honest"s, then I don't mind.  If it's someone who just does it constantly for whoring attention I just make their posts not appear in my feed or remove them completely if they're worthless.

But the god damn ones where it's like "like in 3 seconds..." "like if u respect dis guy (navy/soldier officer with visible injuries)" "like if u would bla bla", forget that stuff.  I don't even care about African kids, why would I like it in the first place?

This X100.

"OH NOZ THIS KID IS DYING!!!!! LIKE 2 SAVE HER!"
Bitch a like ain't going to save her life... forget it she's screwed unless the doctors stop being dumbass's and do something.

facebook is suppose to be a blog about your daily life

now it's a bunch of young girls complaining about their lives and a stuff-ton of drama.

I just remove anyone who takes part in these.
Really removes the whiny attention bitches on my wall, too.

facebook is suppose to be a blog about your daily life

now it's a bunch of young girls complaining about their lives and a stuff-ton of drama.
A-loving-men.

All I see is "FML THIS IS SO *insert full caps bullstuff here*"

Well I can't find them but here's what I usually see:
Some stuff regarding farmville not working.
Some stuff saying "OH NO MY MOM TOOK MY PHONE"
Just strait up people saying they want to die...
This YOLO bullstuff.
Ect bitching.
I just hate it I really do.

This X100.

"OH NOZ THIS KID IS DYING!!!!! LIKE 2 SAVE HER!"
Bitch a like ain't going to save her life... forget it she's screwed unless the doctors stop being dumbass's and do something.
I'm sorry, Ms. Jones, your son didn't get enough likes in time.  The cancer will now kill him.

OMG LIKE IF YOU WUV JEZUZ AND IF U DONT U GO TO HELL N LUV SATIN

This appears lie once a week.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 11:46:30 PM by Morpheus »