Author Topic: General's USSR/BSB App - Cubeworld  (Read 3078 times)

(Bricks used-42841) In case you have absolutely NO idea what cubeworld is, you live in a cave.
Here are the screenies-

Overview-

Red Cube-

Purple Cube-

Yellow Cube-

Orange Cube-

Magnets On Every Side-

A Secret Staircase to get to all cubes-

Writing on top just like the real Cubeworld-

I spent some good time on these, so i hope it gets me somewhere. THX!

Hmm Nice Idea but i don't think its going get you into USSR, Im not sure about BSB i don't know there standards.

6/10.

Well, at least it got me A LITTLE somewhere

USSR frowns upon double apps, IIRC.

8/10 Its nice :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yea... I'm pretty sure that at some point I remember you saying, "I hate USSR".  Additionally, you also spammed the USSR Primary.  Finally, this application is not much more than pixel art.

boo. Also, imageshack sucks my left nut. I don't like waiting 2 or 3 minutes for a 100kb pic.

boo. Also, imageshack sucks my left nut. I don't like waiting 2 or 3 minutes for a 100kb pic.
QFT.
I don't know why people insist on using it.
Pretty good build I guess...
x/10 from me.

Its pixil art. Woo. Not impressed.

What the fark is cubeworld?
Some kind of a tamagotchi rip off?
After a quick google search, this is what I found.

Radica, they made those stuffty old plug and play TV sports games.

Cubeworld sounds lame, also, .:general:., aren't you perma-banned from my servers lol. You are not getting in USSR. And didn't you get kicked out of BSB for stealing anti-cops build for an app? Lol good luck with that. those bridges are all ready burned.

Cubeworld sounds lame, also, .:general:., aren't you perma-banned from my servers lol. You are not getting in USSR. And didn't you get kicked out of BSB for stealing anti-cops build for an app? Lol good luck with that. those bridges are all ready burned.

BURNED!

Making Russion-style buildings and churches are lame.