Author Topic: Going to Vegas to see concert!  (Read 502 times)

I'm in Vegas to see Animals as Leaders later today at the Hard Rock Cafe. And it's also Cinco de Mayo, so festivities will be high, and not to mention the supermoon. This is my first time in Vegas and my first concert, and so far its hote. We're staying at the Hard Rock Hotel, it's really nice. C:

I think me and my Dad saw CeeLo Green at our hotel 0_0

Hey Ceel-

forget YOUUUU

Hey Ceel-

forget YOUUUU
bitch betta not be ridin round ma hotel

also Sig'd
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 05:37:31 PM by DJ Dash3r »

Wow AAL cancelled their appearance. We drove all the way from LA to Vegas to see them. The forget. What the actual forget.

Wow AAL cancelled their appearance. We drove all the way from LA to Vegas to see them. The forget. What the actual forget.
Have you received your monetary compensation yet?

Have you received your monetary compensation yet?

Hah. Compensation. AAL isn't the headliner and there are two other bands that play. Me and my dad decide to stick around, because there aren't really any other events going on today. So this was my first concert: two mediocre bands play while my hopes are shattered to see an amazing band.

Hah. Compensation. AAL isn't the headliner and there are two other bands that play. Me and my dad decide to stick around, because there aren't really any other events going on today. So this was my first concert: two mediocre bands play while my hopes are shattered to see an amazing band.
That blows.

/cancelsbombraid

Everybody gets one.

great headliner canceled? bring in the gas
« Last Edit: May 05, 2012, 10:11:24 PM by Darkness ZXW »

Actually wasn't that bad. Thrice and O'Brother were playing, and they played pretty good. Got brutal towards the end, so that kinda made up for it (not really, AAL blows both bands out of the water).

I live in Vegas.
Lets meet up and forget.

Luxor bb ;)
uhh I dont have a car.
you need to come to me
bb