55 (17%)
GOD YES
92 (28.5%)
Undecided
45 (13.9%)
Post reccomendation in topic
4 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 323

Author Topic: Minecraft Mobs [PLAYERTYPES] Added Enderman  (Read 27181 times)

Bout time somebody made these! The wy im going to event a creeper bot: OnBotSpawn-bot-setbotaiproperties-agressive
onbottouched-bot-spawnexplosion-rocket

Now all we need is Steve Playertype
Made it about a month ago, but some trouble with arm anims, i.e. can't get them to work.

Yes.  :cookie:

dah. dis will work.

these look awful

the textures are low res, they look generally unappealing, and really really REALLY do not fit in with blockland

i don't understand why people always try to make blockland just like other games. like, people have made halo maps and halo weapons and vehicles and use them together all the time. the result: a stuffty server. replace halo with minecraft and its no different.

I always thought Creepers looked like snakees...
Snake + Dry Leaves + snake = Creeper

This does not fit Blockland in any way. It also looks like you ported them from Minecraft. There's a rule for making addons in Blockland: they are supposed to look like they are meant for Blockland.

This does not fit Blockland in any way. It also looks like you ported them from Minecraft. There's a rule for making addons in Blockland: they are supposed to look like they are meant for Blockland.
Working on Blockland-esque models.

You shouldn't have released it, but kept it private and giving it to people greatful enough that you would put your time and effort into a well made set of ai.  People just aren't as greatful as they used to be.  It now works like this:
1. NEW GLOSSY ADD-ON RELEASED BY INSERT ADDON MAKER NAME HERE!! DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
2. COOL! RELEASE GLOSSY ADDON HERE
3. NEW GLOSSY ADD-ON RELEASED BY POMPMAKER1!! DOWNLOAD IT HERE!
4. What the forget is this? Minecraft? In Blockland? MORE ADD-ONS THIS TIME MAKE IT GLOSSY

Full of great.
Yes I know. I'm human I make spelling errors.

Thanks for disregarding my post.

WINNNNNNNNNNN  :DDDDDDDD

WINNNNNNNNNNN  :DDDDDDDD
Excuse me, but you've got a mouth on your mouth on your mouth on your mouth on your mouth on your mouth on your mouth on your mouth.