55 (17%)
GOD YES
92 (28.5%)
Undecided
45 (13.9%)
Post reccomendation in topic
4 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 323

Author Topic: Minecraft Mobs [PLAYERTYPES] Added Enderman  (Read 27020 times)

I've fallen in love with it.

I got antivirus popping up all over. Upload to RTB maybe? My comp won't chew on the file.

I got antivirus popping up all over. Upload to RTB maybe? My comp won't chew on the file.
Why would anybody put viruses in an add-on? Not giving any ideas.
but really… dontlisten to your antivirus.

Don't mean to be offensive if they dont, but do the mobs do what they do in Minecraft? Ex: Does the creeper blow up, does the zombie damage, etc?

Finally been waiting for this :D

In a recent test of the Blaze, Creeper, Enderman, Ghast, and MC Zombie; the Creeper Playertype caused me to crash just by walking. The Ghast Player Type made me crash when I right clicked. Other than that, the rest are fine
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:34:06 PM by zoren580 »

You were on Super Novi's server weren't you? 

-snip-

All of the mobs work for me - perhaps there's a mod or OS incompatibility. What OS are you currently using?

Also, I'm going to be giving Pompmaker1 updated server.cs files for the Creeper, Enderman, and Zombie which lets them perform their various Minecraftian actions - the Creeper explodes, the Zombie damages, and the Enderman teleports. (Still working on getting the Enderman's teleportation to work - it has an annoying tendency to get stuck in bricks at the moment.)

Awesome playertypes, dude. Does the blaze have an idle animation like on the game?
ya, I give this add-on 1,000  :cookie: s! i use this for pokemon rp's and minecraft rp's!

Omfg, I've been waiting for this!

All you really need to do if you want to creeper to explode, is download the Boom belt addon, and start a minigame... You'd think someone would think of that. :cookieMonster:

Wait, wasn't the Minecraft Zombie posted on RTB?

Wow, this has to be one of the most amazing mods I've seen on Blockland. Nice work dude! :cookie: