Author Topic: Any of you kids seen 21 Jump Street or American Reunion or more inside.  (Read 1724 times)

Sup kids. I'm going to the movies with this chick in whenever I feel like picking her up, and I'm looking for something for us to watch. I was looking at 21 Jumpstreet because one of my friends said it was funny as stuff. But I'm also looking at American Reunion because I grew up on those movies. But there's also Cabin in the Woods and Raven because Poe is my main monday.

Help pls. Will lock right before I leave.

cabin in the woods bro

21 jump street for sure.  It is one of those idiot cop movies but actually has humor.  It's like watching tracy morgan and bruce willis in a movie like that.... oh wait.

cabin in the woods bro

i just talked to someone who say it and apparently it sucked rooster.

21 jump street for sure.  It is one of those idiot cop movies but actually has humor.  It's like watching tracy morgan and bruce willis in a movie like that.... oh wait.

will keep in mind.

american reunion

you seen it?

no
forget that
it's so incredibly good
you're like "lol stuffty horror movie" and then BAM it changes everything up
god it's so good

you seen it?
not yet, but as far as reviews go it's funny as hell

Cabin in the woods is apparently stuff, my math teacher watched it and told me it was ridiculous

21 Jump Street looks best to me. Haven't seen either unfortunately.

no
forget that
it's so incredibly good
god it's so good

From commercials it looks like the cabin is some kind of structure observed by people who also have the power to cause certain events to happen to it and the teens staying in it are like test subjects. Also seems relatively entertaining.

I heard The Raven and American Reunion were both(and seem like) stuff. 21 Jump Street was supposed to be good. Cabin in the Woods had my babies
Your inability for you and your friends to find comedy in horror comes back again

21st Jump Street since you're going with a date, but definitely checkout Cabin in the Woods some other time.

no
forget that
it's so incredibly good
god it's so good

hm. right on. i'll check it out some more.

Cabin in the woods is apparently stuff, my math teacher watched it and told me it was ridiculous

aaand there it is.

21st Junp Street since you're going with a date, but definitely checkout Cabin in the Woods some other time.

this chick digs horror movies.

. Cabin in the Woods had my babiesYour inability for you and your friends to find comedy in horror comes back again

we've gone over this. when i go into a scary movie, i don't want to laugh. i want to piss my pants and feel like a schoolgirl coming out.

sure, if I went into a horror movie expecting to laugh, I'd laugh. but since I don't want a horror movie to make me laugh, why the forget would I find enjoyment in it?

guess you could say it was stuff in the woods  :cookieMonster:

avengers.
 :cookieMonster:

i actually considered it, but idk how i'd seriously approach this girl and ask her if she wants to go see a comic book movie with me, lmfao. it's more rather something i'd go see with my br0z.

^worst joke 2013