Author Topic: Any of you kids seen 21 Jump Street or American Reunion or more inside.  (Read 1722 times)

The film is unique, and there's no real way to market it without spoiling the movie. It's based on the idea of a typical horror film, but it gives a reason why the characters act like loving handicaps.

we've gone over this. when i go into a scary movie, i don't want to laugh. i want to piss my pants and feel like a schoolgirl coming out.

sure, if I went into a horror movie expecting to laugh, I'd laugh. but since I don't want a horror movie to make me laugh, why the forget would I find enjoyment in it?
But the fact is, The Cabin in the Woods perfectly puts the two together
RT

21 jump street all the way.

american reunion looks like complete stuff

well if you are choosing between 21 and american choose 21

From commercials it looks like the cabin is some kind of structure observed by people who also have the power to cause certain events to happen to it and the teens staying in it are like test subjects. Also seems relatively entertaining.
uhhhh.
sorta.
I can't say anything without spoiling it
beachbum
I'm serious
it's so loving good
do it man
and she likes horror movies

The film is unique, and there's no real way to market it without spoiling the movie. It's based on the idea of a typical horror film, but it gives a reason why the characters act like loving handicaps.

oic.

But the fact is, The Cabin in the Woods perfectly puts the two together
RT

i don't trust RT anymore. after a few instances where they rated the movies really poorly, but I had a good time, I just don't rely on it. Critics are too picky IMO.

well if you are choosing between 21 and american choose 21

good job not reading anything inside of the op, lol.

uhhhh.
sorta.
I can't say anything without spoiling it
beachbum
I'm serious
it's so loving good
do it man
and she likes horror movies

asfasf. i'll talk to her.

good job not reading anything inside of the op, lol.
i did but when you said "aaand there it is" i assumed you concluded cabin in the woods was a no go

besides 21 is pretty bueno

21 Jump Street is loving hilarious, my friends and I are going to watch it again soon.

21 Jump Street is loving hilarious, my friends and I are going to watch it again soon.

alright, yeah, that's the general consensus between us, we're gonna see it, lol.

21 Jump Street for sure, unless you want to see a scary movie.