Author Topic: Sound not working on my computer. (fixed)  (Read 335 times)

My sound isn't working. I checked the speakers, they still work. I plugged in headphones, there isn't any sound coming out of them either. I checked my sound driver controller and it 'detects' the headphones and the speakers, but still no sound.

Yes, my volume is up.
Yes, my volume on the driver controller is up.
No, nothing is muted.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 03:31:19 PM by pecon98 »

hurr durr virus herpa derpa doo

I did a virus scan and nothing came up

I did a virus scan and nothing came up

'Twas a joke.

First, check your sound card. It may have died or become disconnected, causing the loss of your sound. Second, are you using a touchpad or a traditional USB/wireless mouse?

First, check your sound card. It may have died or become disconnected, causing the loss of your sound. Second, are you using a touchpad or a traditional USB/wireless mouse?
The mouse stopped spazzing out a little while ago. I suppose now that it could've been my tablet, but it has been untouched for over a week. The sound, I checked my sound drivers and they seem to be working as they should. The sound card is integrated with the motherboard, so there wouldn't be any connection problems. I checked that the speakers work by plugging them into something else. I also plugged headphones into the computer, no sound came out of those either.

Have to tried a new sound card?