Poll

Ghille told me to change this so I did.

Tactical Equipment (The one everyone should choose)
25 (64.1%)
Herb Productions Inc. Warfare (Bunch of original and unique weapons not just guns)
14 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Herb Productions Inc. Modification || NOW VOTE  (Read 4791 times)

do u thnk u cud mke teh rygun shot tngs?

After a long break, Herb Productions Inc. is back in production!

You should tell Ghille to stop using the black hair face. The lighting in pictures always messes it up and it looks gray, and he looks old.

You should tell Ghille to stop using the black hair face. The lighting in pictures always messes it up and it looks gray, and he looks old.
Maybe he is O.o

Tactical sniper gear plz.

Can you add a way so that you can use the scope on the snipers, like Z or something.

Tactical sniper gear plz.

Can you post pictures or what you would like?

Hello everyone, I'm back.
To be honest Blockland Forums is like Hotel California, you can sign in but never sign out.
Anyways, as you seen we teamed with Corp and made the Hitmans Heatmaker.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:53:16 PM by Ghille »

Bumping this and double posting, but since aware is dumb and is offline, I myswell make the poll here myself. There are 4 things were working on, I want people to vote to see what they want first.

1. Tactical Equipment(the stuff we've been talking about for a while now duh)
2. Redo the Thunder Gun, and maybe another wunder weapon.(self explanitory)
3. Herb Productions Inc. Warfare (Bunch of original and unique weapons we came up with, sorta what the future pack was going to be, not just guns, can also be knives and stuff.)
4. Even though I don't want to announce it, Tactical Weapons - 2 (second part of the weapons pack, mostly the weapons that have been requested)

Vote
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 02:41:50 PM by Ghille »

Bumping this and double posting, but since aware is dumb and is offline, I myswell make the poll here myself. There are 4 things were working on, I want people to vote to see what they want first.

1. Tactical Equipment(the stuff we've been talking about for a while now duh)
2. Redo the Thunder Gun, and maybe another wunder weapon.(self explanitory)
3. Herb Productions Inc. Warfare (Bunch of original weapons we came up with, sorta what the future pack was going to be, not just weapons, can also be knives and stuff.)
4. Even though I don't want to announce it, Tactical Weapons - 2 (second part of the weapons pack, mostly the weapons that have been requested)

Vote
Tactical Equipment, defiantly.

Definitely
Are you voting for equipment to, or just correcting him.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 08:54:56 PM by Ghille »

Are you voting for equipment to, or just correcting him.
both.

Real poll now, and for some reason aware feels the poll title doesn't need to change.