Author Topic: Resave the above image as .JEPG  (Read 3092 times)

I don't understand...

So... Do we compress the image then post our own?
What?

Uhh... ok.

I don't understand...

images saved in JPG or JPEG format are compressed in such a way that over time, their quality will degrade.

it's the same kind of thing that happens to YouTube videos that are uploaded, ripped, re-uploaded, re-ripped, and so on. their quality - both video and audio - begins to degrade and will eventually become so distorted that it'll be impossible to see the original picture or hear the original audio.

So... Do we compress the image then post our own?
What?
nononono
jpeg does that itself as it lowers the quality to compress its size i think
but if you want to i guess

images saved in JPG or JPEG format are compressed in such a way that over time, their quality will degrade.

it's the same kind of thing that happens to YouTube videos that are uploaded, ripped, re-uploaded, re-ripped, and so on. their quality - both video and audio - begins to degrade and will eventually become so distorted that it'll be impossible to see the original picture or hear the original audio.

I just saved it to my desktop, opened it in Paint.Net, saved it again, uploaded to my photobucket and posted.

... Did I do it wrong?

I know what jpeg compression is.

But I don't know what OP wants specifically.

I just saved it to my desktop, opened it in Paint.Net, saved it again, uploaded to my photobucket and posted.

... Did I do it wrong?

no, that's correct, as long as you saved it as .jpg or .jpeg when you re-saved it in Paint.NET.

he wants this:

... Did I do it wrong?

or something similar.

oh sorry!
he wants us to save it then repost it
preferably on a site that compresses images like photobucket
RAEYOK Y U LIKE 10 SECONDS FASTER

This.