Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 791764 times)

Does anyone have a blockhead template, like the blockland avatar you use ingame? I need a white blank template for this, ive seen people use iton the forums.

Does anyone have a blockhead template, like the blockland avatar you use ingame? I need a white blank template for this, ive seen people use iton the forums.
There are 3 afaik, one is Marcem's, the other is one I made, and the third is some random one that looked a little off.

Marcem's is the most accurate so if you're lucky he might still have it as his avatar. I lost the one I made so good luck finding it, might be able to search for it but I wouldn't count on it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 07:13:54 PM by Proog »

pageloss like I always do
What the forget does pageloss mean I've been on this forum since 2009 and I still don't know.

What the forget does pageloss mean I've been on this forum since 2009 and I still don't know.

When people go to threads they always click the latest page

But always some unlucky forgeter gets the 15th post on the page before that and their post gets "lost" because nobody ever sees it

so they call it a "pageloss"

But it doesn't even matter cause nobody knows lul

But always some unlucky forgeter gets the 15th post on the page before that and their post gets "lost" because nobody ever sees it

so they call it a "pageloss"
Thank you for completing me.

What do yall think? I was aiming for boxes.

Well you got boxes. That's for sure.

The shading is very smooth. Add in some background elements and you've got yourself a pretty picture :)

why is the shading diagonal.. it looks.. off-proportional. like looking into an open box somehow

otherwise very nice

It may be a better idea to make the shading an outset instead of an inset.

that looks great, dexxtter

I have never seen anybody do that, ever.

I always click on the thread itself (first page) or the button.