Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 782974 times)

Scrap Chopper: A poleaxe that which forms a wavy pattern as it slices through objects.

Drill Lance: Perhaps it wont be the weapon that will pierce the heavens, but it will surely pierce through the toughest of armors.

Minute Maul: Lock enemies in time by hitting them so hard they'll go into a coma! But only for a while.

Crimzon Impaler: Simple but dangerous, the barbs near the end of this spear causes additional damage as it hits vital body parts.

Force Hammer: The face of this weapon can generate a powerful shock wave that can send enemies flying! It is also able to pull small objects towards the wielder.

Lumo Mace: Strikes from this weapon shed off shards that illuminate the battlefield. It has a very high chance to stun due to its ability to blind foes and inflict them with blunt force trauma.

Undertip: A demonic looking trident that's rather difficult to pull out, if you happen to be the target. It's shape enables it to fly farther when thrown.

Magne Mash: Using a large chunk of agatite and charging it with capacitors, this club is almost dangerous to wield as it is to machines. When contacting metal surfaces, blocks can be launched inflicting more damage.

Glitter Glaive: An ever-sparkling spear weapon that lights the surrounding area when swung. Combat in water increases its range and damage.

are you like making a game

« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 03:21:00 PM by Yosher »

It's for my starbound race suggestion http://community.playstarbound.com/index.php?threads/meet-the-drale.18980/
wow that looks really in depth and good, hope your race gets added into that game :3

couldn't really figure out where to put the eye on the bow so if anyone has a suggestion, that'd be great
the handle

thinking of some starting story. if this becomes an adventure.

Have one more.

« Last Edit: November 12, 2013, 11:51:51 AM by Fastlex »

This is the Paint.Net I have to use since I switched to Arch now.

;-;
Oh well, atleast I think the pallete is better
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:16:00 PM by PurpleMetro »

the palette is still the same ya dingus

it's just that now it's vertical

the palette is still the same ya dingus

it's just that now it's vertical

Paint.NET. Not MS Paint.
Paint.NET still has a better palette in my opinions.
I should try do something again. Any suggestions?

Paint.NET. Not MS Paint.
Paint.NET still has a better palette in my opinion.

that's not what i meant

i assumed he said that he used paint.net before and he had to use a slightly changed paint.net now that he switched to arch, and he said the palette was better but it's the same palette.

so yeah it's still pretty much my mistake

« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 10:39:07 AM by swollow »

your gonna want more frames to make the motion more fluid

also heres a template for my guys, your head is too fat

I tried to make one of those, turned out worse than I thought.

I made a download button.

shingle shangle glitter glamor download button!