Author Topic: Pixel Art  (Read 783430 times)

you clever sunnuva bitch you're getting ON TO ME

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 12:56:01 PM by Glass Joe »

for starters, notice how the picture looks blurry at the edges? you want to avoid that when doing pixel art

be sure that you set your resizing to "nearest neighbor" or something similar, it scales up the pixels without softening the edges

you know what i actually unironically appreciate the idea of being so edgy that an image starts to look just like Edge

like it's unclear what's happening but it's clear that it's very bloody and may be designed to be disturbing but you're not certain

its just using a head for a silencer its not that special

im still sort of bugged that there is actually a really noticeable gender dimorphism between densitron and (femsitron?) even though they both are robots and ostensibly dont have biological lovees

like id probably be ok with it if densitron actually had his own weird dimorphic quirks (i dunno, a sloped protrusion off the back of his head, different shaped forearms, whatever) but it looks like densitron is just the base version of whatever model of robot he is and then femsitron is a skirt, blush and eyelashes that get stapled onto densitron

im still sort of bugged that there is actually a really noticeable gender dimorphism between densitron and (femsitron?) even though they both are robots and ostensibly dont have biological lovees

like id probably be ok with it if densitron actually had his own weird dimorphic quirks (i dunno, a sloped protrusion off the back of his head, different shaped forearms, whatever) but it looks like densitron is just the base version of whatever model of robot he is and then femsitron is a skirt, blush and eyelashes that get stapled onto densitron
a densitron model went through a weird factory in china to service people

densitrine (that's her name) came after densitron and uses much of his model in her design, yeah

the distinction between the two is there to make it more obvious who's who, but yeah I guess it wouldn't hurt to give densitron something unique to him too

a densitron model went through a weird factory in china to service people
this is where you're wrong, sir. i only sell fine european robots. they're premium.

in a D&D campaign we needed new character tokens so I whipped these up

turned out pretty decent considering I am stuff with humanoid shapes

you know what i actually unironically appreciate the idea of being so edgy that an image starts to look just like Edge

like it's unclear what's happening but it's clear that it's very bloody and may be designed to be disturbing but you're not certain
"essence of edge"